We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grocery store near Signature suites?

Leduc
Level Contributor
120 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Grocery store near Signature suites?

We are looking for a grocery store that we could take a cab to from the Signature Suites. Last time we paid a taxi and he took us to one on the strip. We would like to go to a real grocery store, where the selection is good and you can actually pay less then one dollar per banana.One cabbie gave us a name of one but I can't remember. eight days is too long to be eating out every meal.

Thanks!

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
43,203 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grocery store near Signature suites?

I think there is a Whole Foods in Town Square, which is just south of Mandalay Bay.

Naperville, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,664 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Grocery store near Signature suites?

You can order from vonn's online. We place an order to arrive an hour or so before we do. The bell hops will either place the order in the room for you before you arrive or bring it up after you check in.

Vancouver, B.C.
Level Contributor
3,146 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grocery store near Signature suites?

We took the bus to Whole Foods at Town Square. Wandered the square, had an awsome lunch in Whole Foods, then picked up our groceries. They had good prepackaged fruit salad, veggie plates, etc. I wouldn't do this trip in the intense heat however. I've also taken a cab to Albertson's, just google it for the closest one (I think it was Maryland Parkway).

Edited: 26 June 2012, 23:45
Vancouver, B.C.
Level Contributor
3,146 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grocery store near Signature suites?

If you go to Albertson's, just ask to sign up for the 'card' and you'll get the discounted prices. Great selection of wine and booze also. You can check the on-line flyer before you go.

delaware
Level Contributor
311 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Grocery store near Signature suites?

Vonn's is a really great way to go as joes87 said.

Edited: 26 June 2012, 23:48
Vacaville...
Level Contributor
676 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Grocery store near Signature suites?

Wow...this is awesome...Von's is also Safeway, I just checked...my account at Safeway here in California is also good at Von's...

what a clever idea having it delivered to your room...

never thought about it before but could be something to consider

Thanks for the info.

Lawrenceburg...
Level Contributor
1,828 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Grocery store near Signature suites?

Having it delivered to your room is cheaper than a taxi!

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
1,139 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Grocery store near Signature suites?

The information about Vons is so helpful. This will be my new grocery store while taking those long vacations in Vegas. I also visit the CVS near the Hilton Grand and stock up on everything. There's also one near my favorite place - Aria. I will have to try the Whole Foods also - thanks guys.

Canada
Level Contributor
1,625 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Grocery store near Signature suites?

I've also gone the Von's delivery route a few times with the Signature. It was convenient, cheaper than a cab and their online grocery prices were cheaper than what I pay at home.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Grocery store near Signature suites?

wheres the nearest store to here to buy alcohol?