We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coffee makers in rooms at Harrah's

Ellijay, Georgia
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Coffee makers in rooms at Harrah's

Does Harrah's have coffee makers in their rooms?

Cheektowaga
Level Contributor
3,540 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Coffee makers in rooms at Harrah's

Negative

Temperance, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,229 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coffee makers in rooms at Harrah's

Um, we had one in our room. We always stay in the refurbished room, so I don't know if the standard rooms have them.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,621 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coffee makers in rooms at Harrah's

Yes they do I was there last week for 3 nights in a pool facing room and we had a coffee maker.

We upgraded from a basic room to i think Deluxe for $10 per night just for the Pillow Top bed .and it had a coffee maker and quite large LCD TV,not bad for $40 a night.

I got the special $30 per night on their web early one night,

Den

California
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Coffee makers in rooms at Harrah's

Apparently it depends on the room. We have stayed there twice in the last year, the first time had a coffeemaker and the next time didn't. Mentioned this to another guest in the hall and she said she thought only the smaller, corner rooms had coffeemakers.

Saskatchewan
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Coffee makers in rooms at Harrah's

We've stayed in standard, deluxe and luxury rooms at Harrah's. The only coffee pot we ever saw in those rooms was our own :-)

Park Forest...
Level Contributor
11,488 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Coffee makers in rooms at Harrah's

Coffee makers tend to a perk for Diamonds. That doesn't mean you can't get one but that was the intent. The machines in Vegas tend to be one cup deals with generic coffee so you probably aren't missing much.

Hamilton, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,872 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Coffee makers in rooms at Harrah's

We've stayed at Harrah's twice. Once in a classic room, once premium room. I'm pretty sure we had a coffee maker in both of them.

8. Re: Coffee makers in rooms at Harrah's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2013, 22:45