We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Limo or Cab??

NY
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
Limo or Cab??

Landing at around 1pm going to MB...wanting to stop for pic at vegas sign and then liquor store and the hotel...better off on cab or book town car??$$???

Level Contributor
2,002 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Limo or Cab??

Better off how? Service, comfort, convenience or get you where you need to go as cost effectively as possible?

Lawrenceburg...
Level Contributor
1,807 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Limo or Cab??

Presidential Limo will pick you up, take you to the sign, take pics, stop at liquor store. They will also pick you up and take you back to the airport. Well worth it IMO, Web special i think is $132 for a stretch, champagne and a rose for the lady if there is one. There are cheaper options if you are traveling alone.

Santa Rosa...
Level Contributor
140 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Limo or Cab??

I vote cab. I may be a cheapo though.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,571 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Limo or Cab??

With waiting time at cab it might get pretty expensive if you are planning two stops. Limo might be a better option.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
298 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Limo or Cab??

Town car. Flat rate and cost effective for a few stops.

Ontario
Level Contributor
120 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Limo or Cab??

You can rent a car for 200 for the week. Its free parking and can get off the strip and look around.

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
42,209 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Limo or Cab??

Limo. You do not have to book round trip. Book the limo for your stops and to hotel. Then take a cab to the airport.

milwaukee
Level Contributor
2,358 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Limo or Cab??

i would also recommend town car via presidental. probably the best value and comfort. renting a car limits your drinking options and its only something else to worry about. and a limo is probably just a bit more than you really need.

NY
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Limo or Cab??

not looking to rent a car...just a pick up from the airport and the two stops one at the welcome sign and the next at a liquor store...I'm staying at the Mandalay Bay....from what I heard a cab is under 20$ from airport to MB w/out any stops...not sure how much more with the stops...but the limo is a set price....

10. Re: Limo or Cab??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2013, 22:46