We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jersey Boys seats

new york, ny
Level Contributor
439 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Jersey Boys seats

A number of sites are offering discounts on tickets to Jersey Boys ($89), but it seems that you can't choose specific seats. Are there any discount sites through which you can choose seats? I would hate to be stuck all the way to the side. Also, anyone know if there are lower prices available for this month?

Ottawa
Level Contributor
993 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jersey Boys seats

You get what you pay for - the deep discount reflects the perceived value of not being able to pick your seats, or not.

Maybe call the box office and see what they say -- maybe they'll give you the same price (or close) and give you assigned seats -- the odds are low, but you have nothing to loose other than 5 minutes on the phone.

I don't know if they'll go cheaper than $89, you may get lucky by waiting and going for tix2night on day-of, but that again is another risk-reward bet. I do know that it looks like they're struggling to sell out the tickets for the rest of their current run (through end of August) and no signs yet the show will get extended.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
240 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jersey Boys seats

We will be making our first visit to LV end of July. I wanted to pre purchase tickets to avoid having to do it when we got there. This past weekend I bought tickets from Bestofvegas.com and had to chance what seats we were assigned. Just got my seat assignments today for Jersey Boys and they are literally dead center, floor, mezzanine! Also purchased tickets for Le Reve and got fabulous seats for that show,too. It was worth the savings to me and I read other threads saying that this company was very reputable. May want to call them directly 18009471081. At the discounted rate + taxes the ticketed were $100 even a piece. Hope that helps.

Edited: 03 July 2012, 16:43
Lafayette, Louisiana
Level Contributor
40 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jersey Boys seats

The seats for Jersey Boys are rather small - not the most comfortable in that theater. Narrower than some airline seats. Just passing this on.

Edited: 03 July 2012, 17:34
Ottawa
Level Contributor
993 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jersey Boys seats

Ugh, not good news for me. :( Do you mean the Paris theater of their current run?

5. Re: Jersey Boys seats

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2013, 10:17