We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

limo question

waterbury,ct
Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Topic
limo question

has anyone here ever just taken a limo just out side of the airport or do you always reserve? I was thinking a cab from LAS to downtown is almost fifty dollars each way. could a limo be got for the same price? Thanks friends!

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
2,237 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: limo question

Depends on the size of limo you need. I got a super stretch for $89 with tax from www.presidentiallimo.com. You get a bottle of champagne and a rose for each female. It's Vegas, so if you want to step it up a notch, get a limo. You can also go with a shuttle but that takes awhile to get DT. I'd reserve a limo personally.

2. Re: limo question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 05 July 2012, 02:01
Edited: 05 July 2012, 02:01
Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: limo question

A cab from the airport to Downtown will be much closer to $30 than $50. I'm no expert on picking up limos without booking in advance but from what I've read on here, it would probably cost around $10 more than a cab to Downtown.

waterbury,ct
Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: limo question

thanks! 2 yrs ago we paid with tip to down town about 50 dollars! I dont know if the cabs went up since then. I look at presidental (sp) web site and they said with no frills $105 round trip. Of course I understand that at least a $20 tip should be included. Thinking for the bit of extra money it might be well worth the fun!

Ontario
Level Contributor
557 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: limo question

Typically we reserve a stretch or super-strech with Presidential but for our June trip a couple of weeks ago, I didn't book a limo. We ended up getting a "limo" outside the airport, which was a 6-passenger SUV and it was around $50. We had the driver stop at a liquor store on the way to the hotel.

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
42,709 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: limo question

I arrange the limo in advance so we get all the ameneties. Negotiating for a price on the street with bags in tow might work best in some foriegn locations, but it's not something I want to do in Vegas.

You do not have to book the limo round trip, I always book judst from airport to hotel, as my wife doesn't like to take the limo going back.

BTW: Blagger is right $30 is about what the fare should be.

waterbury,ct
Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: limo question

Thanks so much all!

8. Re: limo question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2013, 10:16