We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wine at Walgreens

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Jackson, TN
14 posts
Save Topic
Wine at Walgreens

Does anyone know if Walgreens on the strip sell wine? Thanks in advance.

fergie

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
2,606 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wine at Walgreens

Yes they do! I Googled Walgreens Las Vegas Strip, there are several, click on the location you want, it will take you to that particular Walgreen's site. There are several tabs, click "more" click on "grocery" then it goes to "beverages" I clicked, then it will take you to "liquor", and you go from there. It just takes a little "footwork" for you to get your answer.

Edited: 08 July 2012, 04:47
St Louis, Missouri
Level Contributor
551 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wine at Walgreens

There is a brand new HUGE Walgreens right on the corner of LV Blvd and East Harmon. I bet they would have the best selection there.

Enjoy Vegas!

Manchester, England
Level Contributor
1,243 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wine at Walgreens

I can speak from experience...the new Walgreens has a good range of wines, but make sure you bring or buy a corkscrew, as all the bottles have corks, not screw tops like they have in the uk. If you have a car and go to Whole Foods in Town Square, they have an excellent selection.

Henderson, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,856 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wine at Walgreens

If you have no car and want some nice wine catch the free shuttle from Harrah's to Rio. Rio has a wine cellar with sampling and appies. They often have some very reasonably priced wines.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,071 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Wine at Walgreens

Walgreens sells wine but the selection and prices are not as good as the ABC stores. There is one in PH and Fashion Show mall.

6. Re: Wine at Walgreens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2013, 06:16