We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

signature at mgm or cosmopolitan??

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
signature at mgm or cosmopolitan??

hi

i allready book 3 nights at the cosmo(one bedroom suite)but i still can cancel it.

now i see that i can book at the signature one bedroom at less price.

we are a 37 y/o couple first time in vegas looking for luxary room and fancy hotel.

what would you do?stay with the cosmo or book the signture??

thnx

Santa Clarita...
Level Contributor
576 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: signature at mgm or cosmopolitan??

Cosmo is where its at. Youre in the middle of it all. Alot of good restaurants are in the facility. MGM Sig is a quick wlk from everything but it wont have the same Vegas vibe as Cosmo. It'll be like having a condo a few steps away from the strip. This is your first time in Vegas, you have to be within where its all happening.

Keep the cosmo room. Request for a fountain view and you wont regret it.

ireland
Level Contributor
768 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: signature at mgm or cosmopolitan??

If those are your only choices, stick with Cosmo. We stayed in sig for our first time but it was a little far out and didn't have the same Vegas "feel". Enjoy!

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: signature at mgm or cosmopolitan??

what other choises do you suggest?

Colorado Springs...
Destination Expert
for Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
4,250 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: signature at mgm or cosmopolitan??

Signature and Cosmopolitan are both good choices. I like them both for different reasons. Sig is quieter and more sedate. There is a lot more action at Cosmo. Whether that's good or bad is a personal preference. Signature can be a good place to escape from the craziness of Vegas at the end of the day. Cosmo puts you right in the middle of everything 24/7.

For me, it might depend on the price difference. I would prefer Cosmo because I like the vibe of the place, but if Signature was substantially cheaper, I might save the money and use it for something else.

Lawrenceburg...
Level Contributor
1,810 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: signature at mgm or cosmopolitan??

I love the Sig, always stay there, but with your criteria, I'd choose the Cosmo.

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: signature at mgm or cosmopolitan??

thank you all.

i stay with cosmo.

texas
Level Contributor
1,842 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: signature at mgm or cosmopolitan??

Can I ask what your dates are and what are your rates? I am going in August and am dying to stay at the Cosmo but am staying at the Sig because of the rates I have found. I love the Sig but kind of wanted to try something different with a cool vibe.

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: signature at mgm or cosmopolitan??

hi

i stay for 3 nights 6-9 september.

i pay for one bedroon suite 730$ including all taxes.

no resort fee at cosmo.

texas
Level Contributor
1,842 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: signature at mgm or cosmopolitan??

Thanks for the info. That is way more than what I am paying to stay at the Sig so I feel that I should just stay there and walk over to the Cosmo. I think I will stay at the Cosmo sometime when I cannot get a great rate at the Sig.

Have a great time at the Cosmo! I am envious.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
80 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: signature at mgm or cosmopolitan??

To get the best rate for the cosmo, book thru the Marriott website. They will price match any other websites rate, and then take off an additional 25%!

I booked 4 nights at the end of september for $700 tax in, with that deal!