We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Buffets In Vegas

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Big Rapids, MI
Level Contributor
144 posts
Save Topic
Best Buffets In Vegas

Asking for a few reviews.

Can you give me five of the best Buffets in the area of MGM.

We have dinner plans 2 nights but was wondering about breakfast and lunch all 4 days and dinner the other 2 nights.

Help we will take all reviews to help us decide.

We both like to try new things, but also enjoy the comfort foods too, any of them do both.

Andover, Minnesota
Level Contributor
643 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Buffets In Vegas

We stayed at the MGM last April. The buffet there was very good, but rather spendy- if I remember it war around $26 pp plus tax & grat. I plan to try out the Paris buffet this April, I have read it is great - around the same $. You can take the monorail, theMGM and Paris are both stops.

hope this helps!

Havant, United...
Level Contributor
568 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Buffets In Vegas

The best breakfast buffets we found were in aladdin and paris both were very good value for money and had a variety of different foods to try.

The best food we found for the lunch/evening menu were aladdin mainly as you could try yfood from china, india, uk, and many other countries. we also found that mgm grand, luxor and excalibur offered a good menu. All of these had a vast amount of sweets and puddings.

Nebraska
Level Contributor
189 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Buffets In Vegas

Check the following two sites for buffet ratings:

www.a2zlasvegas.com

AND

http://www.ratelasvegas.com/

Little Rock
Level Contributor
272 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Buffets In Vegas

IMO the best are downtown at Main Street Station, Golden Nugget, and on west Tropicana @ Orleans. They are about 1/3 to 1/2 the price of all the ones that are going to be pushed on you by others, and the food is just as good.

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
1,322 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Buffets In Vegas

Las Vegas has numerous "good" buffets. We all have our favorites - mine for example is Texas Station - six different kinds of Chili and three different kinds of BBQ ribs. Second best is Main Street Station - But where every you go just note that buffets on the strip are much more expensive than those off the strip, and are usually more crowded.

Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
496 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Buffets In Vegas

If you don't want to wait in a Buffett line, a little secret right now is the House of Blues breakfast. The service is fast so you can be on your way to the pool in no time.

texas
Level Contributor
29 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Buffets In Vegas

belliago has a great buffet. cheaper on weekdays than weekends.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
237 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Buffets In Vegas

Patswings & The Manager Guy Picked the Best Buffets.The worst I experienced was The SaHara.My favorite was "Main ST Station " easy to park & a Great Buffet & you walk across the Rd to the Fremont EXP. We tried those Expensive ones But the Champagne was hardly drinkable more like Apple Cider I figured.

KG
Oregon
Level Contributor
1,907 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best Buffets In Vegas

Ditto on the Aladdin..very high quality food. Friends who visit Las Vegas often have raved about the buffet at Paris Paris..will try that next visit.

Tacoma, Washington
Level Contributor
265 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best Buffets In Vegas

I really like the Paris for the crepes, desserts, breads, cheese and french sauces.

The Aladdin has a nice variety as well with great Mexican and Middle Eastern selections.

The Main Street Station also has a nice, although less exotic selection and costs quite a bit less than Paris or Aladdin.