We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"O" show: any discount ticket on line?

austin
Level Contributor
283 posts
Save Topic
"O" show: any discount ticket on line?

My family changed mind and wanted to watch "O" show instead of "Mystere". I checked Cirque De Soleil web page and there is no discount. Any idea where I can find discount price for that show(Aug 15)?

Thanks,

Qingfen

England
Level Contributor
1,096 posts
264 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: "O" show: any discount ticket on line?

They don't really do discounts.

Henderson, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,856 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: "O" show: any discount ticket on line?

It's very, very, rare to find a discount on "O".

Ontario
Level Contributor
1,063 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: "O" show: any discount ticket on line?

O is such a popular show that they don't need to discount it, and you will rarely find one.

Sometimes there is a 15% discount for the 10pm show, but there is no discount currently being offered for the month of August.

Sign up for the cirque club (its free) and you can access any discounts that come out for CDS shows.

austin
Level Contributor
283 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: "O" show: any discount ticket on line?

Thanks for all the replies. Will sign up for cirque club. Also, does the seat matter for this show(I read for some other shows, since the theater is small, where you sit doesn't really matter)?

Thanks,

Newbeenie

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: "O" show: any discount ticket on line?

Matter of preference, but I'd go for Section A or B. The theater is small, but maybe not quite as small as some of the other cirques.

Section E is the best of the best on the main floor, and section F (a new section they recently created to add an extra $10 to the ticket) is basically just aisle seats of the main floor. Don't do either of those. You can get in the lower main floor with section A and literally be seated right next to E and F people.

If the best available seats for section A are on the edge of the theater, just go for section B and save a little more - all section B seats are on the edge of the main floor or first balcony.

C & D are the top balcony. The show will still be amazing but IMHO you might not feel as entrenched in the production as you would on the main floor.

Shelby Township...
Destination Expert
for Paradise
Level Contributor
2,390 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: "O" show: any discount ticket on line?

Since the water is reportedly 90 degrees, the higher rows get a lot of rising heat from the water. It gets drowsy-warm up there.

Your family made the right decision to switch to "O".

You might consider "Le Reve" at Wynn. Many compare it favorably to "O". It is a circular theater. There are deals around for around 100 dollars per seat. Plus anything they can tack on.

7. Re: "O" show: any discount ticket on line?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2013, 10:16