We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Your experience with Vegas.com for show tix

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Saugus.Ma
Level Contributor
259 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Your experience with Vegas.com for show tix

My wife and I heading to Vegas in August and want to get some advanced show tix

Vegas.com has some pretty good discount prices but like they say if it seems to good to be true .............

Has anyone used the service or similar? Would it be wiser just to wait until we get there and try Tix4Tonight?

Interested in Jersey Boys at Paris and Menopause (her idea) at Luxor

Thanks for your input

Sturgeon Bay...
Level Contributor
5,558 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Your experience with Vegas.com for show tix

I have used Vegas.com many times in the past and have always had good success with them. Have fun.

Indiana
Level Contributor
1,728 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Your experience with Vegas.com for show tix

I have used them in the past without a problem but I seldom find a better deal than on:

travelzoo (menopause $30 there now)

goldstar

smartervegas

broadway box

Check those sites out as well and then decide but vegas.com is fine if you find the best deal there.

I always get my tickets ahead of time. Just can't waste my Vegas time standing in line hoping to get what I want.

Good luck! Both are great shows IMO.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
459 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Your experience with Vegas.com for show tix

Vegas.com is a solid company I have ordered tickets from them in the past I would have no hesitation buying from them

Marietta GA
Level Contributor
156 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Your experience with Vegas.com for show tix

I have ordered through them many times and have never had a problem.

U.S.A.
Level Contributor
1,370 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Your experience with Vegas.com for show tix

I saw Jersey Boys in April. I ordered the ticket through www.bestofvegas.com I got the ticket for about $99.00 with an upgrade to the front area. It was an amazing seat! Right near the stage---like 5 row out! Perfect section. I didn't like the show, but that's another story.

www.bestofvegas.com for the Jersey Boys ticket!

Edited: 16 July 2012, 01:34
Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Your experience with Vegas.com for show tix

No problem going through vegas.com. Also add www.vegashotelhunt.com/las-vegas-shows/ to the list of sites to check. It compares show ticket prices from a lot of different online vendors.

Chicago
Level Contributor
733 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Your experience with Vegas.com for show tix

If you choose to use Vegas.com and you're a Costco member, you may want to check Costco for Vegas.com gift cards. My Costco here in Chicago has had the gift cards for a few years - $100 worth of Vegas.com gift cards for $80.

Ontario
Level Contributor
557 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Your experience with Vegas.com for show tix

I frequently use vegas.com and goldstar.com I highly recommend either, no issues at all.

9. Re: Your experience with Vegas.com for show tix

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2013, 10:16