We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

inflight entertainment on Thomas Cook to Vegas

holmfirth
Level Contributor
434 posts
247 reviews
Save Topic
inflight entertainment on Thomas Cook to Vegas

Hi. flying with thomas cook on 1st august to Las Vegas, does anyone know what the inflight entertainment is as i can only find the films for july.

thanks

Kia

North Wales uk
Level Contributor
578 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: inflight entertainment on Thomas Cook to Vegas

Do you mind me asking where you found the info...flying September with them.Thanks

holmfirth
Level Contributor
434 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: inflight entertainment on Thomas Cook to Vegas

i found it on this

book.flythomascook.com/in-flight-magazine/

then just click on the in flight entertainment on rifht had side of screen and it downloads the films etc

kia

7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: inflight entertainment on Thomas Cook to Vegas

In-flight entertainment isn't out till August for flights in September. We fly out in August and have been looking for what is on, but won't know till next month.

It best be something good, not looking forward to flying economy this time :-(

holmfirth
Level Contributor
434 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: inflight entertainment on Thomas Cook to Vegas

i've flown to LV before with thomas cook and didn't think the flight was all that bad.. i think all the bottles of wine i bought did help though!!

5. Re: inflight entertainment on Thomas Cook to Vegas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2013, 05:16