We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Show just cancelled

Minot, North Dakota
Level Contributor
15 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Show just cancelled

Just got an email from Vegas.com about my tickets for the amazing johnathan being cancelled

Question for you guys is what's another show to go to in a similar price range? I.e. less then $200 for me and the soon to be wife

(Honeymoon Vegas trip and a pair of first timers...already have love tix)

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,590 Reviews
from US$399.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,065 Reviews
from US$142.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
391 Reviews
from US$499.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam Helicopter...
578 Reviews
from US$369.99*
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
44,032 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Show just cancelled

For comedy Carrot Top is popular on this board, personally I like George Wallace. But if you haven't seen Terry Fator, he would be my top recommendation.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
673 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Show just cancelled

Carrot Top puts on a great show!

Wall Township, New...
Level Contributor
353 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Show just cancelled

for comedy may I suggest Vinnie Favorito or George Wallace at the Flamingo or Carrot Top at The Luxor all 3 were very entertaining (saw Favorito twice ) google all 3 to see if they are your kind of comedy

Level Contributor
5,045 posts
1,087 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Show just cancelled

Another vote for Carrot Top. He is really funny.

Level Contributor
557 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Show just cancelled

Terry Fator, Carrot Top and if you like Motown, Human Nature is exceptional!

Level Contributor
119 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Show just cancelled

Another vote for Carrot Top, do you see a trend?

Minot, North Dakota
Level Contributor
15 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Show just cancelled

I do see a trend...and I can upgrade to cat. 1 seating for cat. 2 price score...will wait a day or 2 to book so more suggestions are welcome

Level Contributor
3,598 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Show just cancelled

Terry Fator was awesome.

Human Nature has been a multi-time visit for me.

Donny & Marie actually put on an AWESOME show - I was a cynic but had an offer with tickets so I went - GREAT SHOW.

I love LOVE!!! You should really enjoy that one.

Actually for $10 Nathan Burton puts on a good show & so does Jeff Civillicco for $10. Just something different to do for both of those for cheap & to get out of the heat for awhile and away from the slots for awhile. (They both offer a free tix but those normally sell out about 5 to 6 days ahead - all the locals take their entire families from what I can tell!!! - but well worth the $10 upgrade price for either performer.)

Something different like a trip up the Eiffel Tower to watch the fountain shows at night?

Legends is a popular show - gets good reviews - it was fine & my travel companion that trip loved it, but not on my top selections.

Carrot Top is on my to-do list. Jersey Boys seems to be popular too - but I haven't seen that.

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
462 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Show just cancelled

For my 2 cents - Carrot Top.

Level Contributor
1,229 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Show just cancelled

We saw Carrot Top a year ago and going back in September. I was never a fan but my hubby wanted to see. I never stopped laughing. Youtube him and the other suggestions. We saw Vinnie Favorito last time and he is pretty funny -- you can get 2 for 1 tickets through coupons. Carrot Top is on sale right now on the internet. We got front row tickets for around $100 for both of us.