We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lagasse's stadium - a quick question and Nove at Palms.

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cobourg, Ontario
Level Contributor
204 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
lagasse's stadium - a quick question and Nove at Palms.

I am surprising my husband on our 30th with a first time trip to Vegas staying at Palazzo and "bumping" into his best man and wife at Lagasse's Stadium, 1:30 on Tuesday afternoon. When I called there they had nothing on at that time and said I could have a skybox for this "meeting" up. My question is I see online some talking about a minimum cost for such a location - when I asked if there was a cost to reserving the box I was not given any answer - we were planning on a couple of drinks each (they know there are only 4 of us) and maybe some lunch- will they be expecting us to spend a lot more? Also if anyone can help we have reservations at Nove Italiano at the Palms for a dinner - does my husband need to be "dressed" - ie. long pants and shoes or can he wear leather type sandals?

Providence, Rhode...
Level Contributor
7,449 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lagasse's stadium - a quick question and Nove at Palms.

(bumping up in case others have the exact answer)

MHarry, at 1:30 on a Tuesday afternoon with "nothing on", I do think they meant you could just sit in the box for nothing more than the price of food & drink. I'm thinking reservations are needed when there is an actual event going on and demand for priority seating.

If you really want to know for sure, you would have to call them back, of course. Unless someone else on here has run into the same situation.

--- As for dress code - even the nicest places in Vegas are rather loose when it comes to dress code enforcement. I would not know how strict the Palms is. Maybe someone will see this bumped up and can say if they ever had a problem getting in there.

Cobourg, Ontario
Level Contributor
204 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: lagasse's stadium - a quick question and Nove at Palms.

thanks!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,121 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: lagasse's stadium - a quick question and Nove at Palms.

The one time we asked about getting a skybox, the cost was quite high ($1,000 if I remember correctly). It'd be prime time NFL on a Sunday so certainly no dealing (and we said no). So be sure to quiz then on "same costs as if you were in the main seating".

vegas
Level Contributor
3,018 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: lagasse's stadium - a quick question and Nove at Palms.

talk to a manager as the place should be slow at that time of day and should welcome any paying customers a skybox imho should be free

have a great trip you are a wonderful wife and I am sure your hubby will be very happy

Cobourg, Ontario
Level Contributor
204 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: lagasse's stadium - a quick question and Nove at Palms.

Went great and no fees for the skybox as place was empty...I think the staff had fun with it...food was great and my husband was thrilled and totally overwhelmed!

Cobourg, Ontario
Level Contributor
204 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: lagasse's stadium - a quick question and Nove at Palms.

Went great and no fees for the skybox as place was empty...I think the staff had fun with it...food was great and my husband was thrilled and totally overwhelmed!

7. Re: lagasse's stadium - a quick question and Nove at Palms.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2013, 10:17