We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cirque De Soliel "O"

Queensland...
Level Contributor
29 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Cirque De Soliel "O"

Would it be cheaper for me to purchase tickets online before we get to Las Vegas or should i wait till we check into Bellagio to buy our tickets......do they have discounts if you are staying there??? I dont want to miss out as i would like to get the ring side seats for ultimate viewing? What do you guys suggest?? Thanks.

Carshalton, United...
Level Contributor
263 posts
311 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Cirque De Soliel "O"

I saw that discount offer and assumed it was either for last-minute bookings (ie next week) or ones quite a long way off - towards the end of the year. They probably know that most people want to book tickets 1-2 months ahead of their trip so there are no discounts then! I'm going in September too :-)

Queensland...
Level Contributor
29 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Cirque De Soliel "O"

Yay....might c u there....what dates r u going? We'll b there from 19-23rd. R u going to G/Canyon?? This is our first visit as a family of 3 & not sure what to do first.....any suggestions....have u been before?? R u staying at Bellagio??

Carshalton, United...
Level Contributor
263 posts
311 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Cirque De Soliel "O"

I'll be there from Sept 13-18, haven't booked a hotel yet but am thinking of the Mirage (Bellagio is a bit too expensive!). I will definitely go to the Grand Canyon but will have to go on a tour as I can't hire a car - I don't drive. I'll be in Vegas by myself too which should be interesting, as I've never been before! I'm going on a big road trip with my boyfriend and his mum taking in Colorado, South Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona... but I've decided that when they get to Phoenix I'm going to leave them for a few days and fly to Vegas while they drive through New Mexico, then I'm going to fly back into Denver and meet them there. They've both been to Vegas and the grand canyon before so don't want to do it again, and I didn't want to miss out, plus I'm not really interested in any of the things they are doing in New Mexico (like Spaceport America and Roswell). That way my boyfriend's mum also gets to spend some quality time alone with him and I get a few days to myself after a week and a half of travelling with her!

Queensland...
Level Contributor
29 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Cirque De Soliel "O"

LOL, good on you. Hope u have an amazing time :)

London
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Cirque De Soliel "O"

Hi All,

I was about to give up on getting discounted tickets for ''O'' as others had said how popular it is. Just as I was about to book tickets there is an offer available.

You can get 15% off selected 10pm shows during July, August and beyond. Either Cat A, B, or C seats. Their website wouldn't process my card details so called up directly and got better seats than being offered online. Got mine! Good luck to others.

cirquedusoleil.com/en/…offers.aspx

Carshalton, United...
Level Contributor
263 posts
311 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Cirque De Soliel "O"

Brilliant, thank you! That's the same web page I looked at before but September wasn't showing up with any discounts available; now there is a discount for the day I want to go :-)

Queensland...
Level Contributor
29 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Cirque De Soliel "O"

Could you please tell me what number you rang for the better priced tickets? We are going in sept too but my husb wants to wait till we arrive to book but im worried the good seats will be taken? Thanks.

Poconos...
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
18. Re: Cirque De Soliel "O"

Just saw "O" on Wednesday. The theatre is seat up in a way that I don't think there is a bad seat in there. We were 15 Rows back on the right side of the theatre. There was a small little girl maybe 3 if that infront of us and they brought her a raised seat cushion and she was clapping and having a great time even with an adult in front of her she was able to see. I would boom early as the 7 pm show was completely full.

Queensland...
Level Contributor
29 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Cirque De Soliel "O"

Thanks for that info, i will try to book before we get there i think, cheers that helped me heaps.....love this site!!!

20. Re: Cirque De Soliel "O"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 August 2013, 10:17