We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Augustus Tower

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
new york
Level Contributor
125 posts
Save Topic
Augustus Tower

Has anyone stayed in the Augustus Tower luxury room and if so is it worth the price?

NC
Level Contributor
2,498 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Augustus Tower

Yes, and Yes.

new york
Level Contributor
1,493 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Augustus Tower

I have stayed in the Augustus tower...it was a beautiful room.

My room had floor to ceiling windows that took up an entire wall, overlooking the Bellagio fountains.

There was a nice sized jetted tub in the large bathroom.

I loved it!

Rancho Cucamonga
Level Contributor
8,288 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Augustus Tower

I did in 2006 in a large suite the second night it opened, and then again in a regular room in 2009 and the answer is yes.

Stony Plain, Canada
Level Contributor
1,339 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Augustus Tower

I loved my stay at Augustus Tower and can't wait to do it again. My new favourite place to stay in Vegas. The location can't be beat - mid-strip, action whatever way you go.

Park Forest...
Level Contributor
11,474 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Augustus Tower

Yes and Yes with a caveat. If Palace Tower is cheaper, I would book it to save a few bucks. It has the same decor save and despite the longer walk to the door, it's just as lovely.

blacksburg va
Level Contributor
6,859 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Augustus Tower

yes yes yes!. as far as the price? so far its been comped. but i have been offered the new oct tower and declined it for augustuce tower,and will do so again in nonember

7. Re: Augustus Tower

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2013, 10:16