We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outlet malls

Cobourg, Ontario
Level Contributor
259 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Outlet malls

Which outlet mall in Vegas is better to go to? From the reviews it sounds like one is indoors and air conditioned?

Hitchin, United...
Level Contributor
128 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Outlet malls

south is indoors, North is outdoors

as for which is better, folks tend to flock to particual shops rather than one being better.

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
4,745 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Outlet malls

South is indoor mostly like a normal mall. North is outdoor. Best is a matter of opinion and stores mainly the same in both. Check the las Vegas premium outlet website for lists of the stores to help u decide

London
Level Contributor
177 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Outlet malls

I personally prefer North Outlets but guess it depends on what shops you after!

Nevada
Level Contributor
3,234 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Outlet malls

Here is a link to both outlets, they have some stores that are the same, but some are different, so it depends what you are looking for.

http://www.premiumoutlets.com/lasvegas/

Red Deer, Canada
Level Contributor
972 posts
499 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Outlet malls

I find the indoor one dreary and depressing, and I like the shops more in the North (outdoor) mall better. Most of the shops are the same in both, but if you compare them side by side there are a few different ones. I find better selection at the North mall also.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
21,498 posts
1,861 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Outlet malls

I went on the North one ans shopped till we dropped.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
316 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Outlet malls

I agree that checking the list of shops to see which has what you want will be the best way to decide. Personally, I much prefer the north one. In my last 8 trips to Vegas, I have been to the north mall every time but one (didn't shop much that time, it was a short trip) and the south mall only once. The north one is outdoors, as people have said, but the shops are all air-conditioned, and so is the food court, so in all honesty, you'll spend most the vast majority of your time in air-conditioning anyway.

Couple of hints - I consider myself a fairly dedicated shopper, and I always allot 2 days per trip for that one north outlet mall. Also buy the coupon book at the mall information office for $5 when you get there. If you intend to do any serious shopping, it will more than pay for itself.

Wailuku, Hawaii
Level Contributor
855 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Outlet malls

I like south better

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
4,745 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Outlet malls

I actually prefer the South,too

Ky
Level Contributor
58 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Outlet malls

If you're going during summer months go south (indoor); the rest of the year go north

before you go join the premium outlets website so you can print coupon for the coupon book save the $5.

you also print other more valuable coupons with membership and save a load of money

Edited: 28 July 2012, 14:32