We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Man Group

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
3,006 posts
Save Topic
Blue Man Group

Any thoughts? Opinions? Hubby want to see this over Beatles Love at the Mirage. The deal is we both get one show each. So I am thinking (by TA ratings and reviews) my pick def should be the Beatles. We are too young ( whoohoo) to really appreciate the Beatles, but reviews said the show was fantastic. The one and only show we agree on is a comedy show.....suggestions for a LMAO show? Thanks!

Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,625 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,112 Reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
403 Reviews
from US$529.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and...
915 Reviews
from US$598.99*
US$650.00
South East England...
Level Contributor
1,103 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blue Man Group

If you are too young for the Beatles then you are young enough to enjoy BMG. Its a great interactive show. The material is a bit old now but not if you have never seen them.

St. Louis, Missouri
Level Contributor
493 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Blue Man Group

I liked Le Reve WAY better than LOVE. FYI!

Providence, Rhode...
Level Contributor
7,452 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Blue Man Group

LOVE is fun even if you are not a big fan of the Beatles, but I really enjoyed BMG when I saw them in Orlando. (pretty much the same show, just different venue) Overall ratings here on this forum seem to be excellent for LOVE and split down the middle for BMG. But I'd definitely recommend it!

LOVE is full of action and brings the Beatles songs to life in a colorful fashion. Blue Man Group is a mix of drums, music and slapstick comedy. I would think you'd like either. It's just going to depend you your personal tastes.

Mentioned in this post
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
4. Re: Blue Man Group

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 July 2013, 10:17