We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 Slot Machines..

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
66 posts
1 review
Save Topic
2 Slot Machines..

Had my first trip to Vegas July 20 - July 23 with my Fiancee. We stayed at MGM and Had a blast.

Will definitely be back.

Just wanted to say that the Betty Boop Love Meter and the Wizard of Oz ruby slipper slot machines were a lot of fun.

The new Dark Knight slot was fun also, I think it was called Joker's Heist..

Just saying if you get a chance to play any of those, give em a shot!

Got some decent bonuses in there and they were great!

Texas
Level Contributor
1,414 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 Slot Machines..

Thanks for the tips. Glad you had a good time in Vegas!

los angeles
Level Contributor
528 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 Slot Machines..

I really enjoyed Joker's Heist - played it at the Palazzo, it was really fun. The pop up bonuses actually paid pretty well.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
66 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 Slot Machines..

@Alan - We're extremely low rollers so if anyone is like us, they'd probably like those slots!

Also, just wanted to say the check in at MGM literally took 45 minutes on Friday night at 1:30am....

Seemed ridiculous even though I was prepared for it after reading some various things online..

Mount Pleasant...
Level Contributor
1,764 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 Slot Machines..

Betty Boop paid my mother and I pretty well on our trip in July. I hope it is still around when we go back next year!

canada
Level Contributor
155 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 Slot Machines..

these look like fun

Bethlehem...
Level Contributor
270 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 2 Slot Machines..

Cool. I've seen these but never played them. I'll have to check 'em out.

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
187 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: 2 Slot Machines..

The Joker machines at the Venetian, right outside the conference area and restaurants, had no problem giving bonuses. They weren't big but I doubled a $20 trying to get a soda. Cashed out, never saw a waitress and bought one from the gift shop right there. Wish it always went like that. I would buy drinks my whole trip.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
193 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 2 Slot Machines..

Best I ever did was on 2 different types of machines

Back in 2002 at the Atlantic CIty Hilton I played The old Price is Right Pinko slot machines

I played 5 cents max. Got both showcases for 400 bucks. Cashed out, no one played. Went back 2 minutes later max again and won 200 more :-)

Last year at the Orleans I played an old school 3 reel 2 credit 25 cent machine, i only put in 1 quarter, first reel jackpot (I have seen that before) 2nd Reel Jackpot (I'm thinking okay cool a couple of bucks) 3rd Reel Jackpot.

I'm like even if it's 3 jackpots I won't get it all, but whammo 750 bucks, on the first spin. Glad I did't put in 2 credit bet otherise it would have been 1500 and taxes gaining me maybe only 100 more or so.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
5,740 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 2 Slot Machines..

if you love betty boop you may want to try the iPad version from Bally its just like thee real game however no money exchanges hands LOL

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
341 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: 2 Slot Machines..

Joker's heist! Yes I believe I played that at Margaritaville! I remember it didn't pay well but I really liked the music. It was a segment from "Like A Dog Chasing Cars" from The Dark Knight Soundtrack but there was this added beat on top of it, I think I spent $20 just to hear the music, actually. :)