We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help with encore room categries

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Greenwich...
Level Contributor
346 posts
1 review
Save Topic
help with encore room categries

Hello! I am having trouble understanding the room categories at the encore. I believe we are booked in a standard room at the encore...so what is this tower suite and panaramic suite I am reading about? Are the tower suites in a different building? What are the perks to the tower and panaramic vs the standard and is it worth it to pay an upgrade if available? It is also important to me to not have a room that is close to the club or noise. Also, is there a coffee maker or mini fridge in any of the rooms? Thank you so much everyone!

SE Mich
Level Contributor
316 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: help with encore room categries

I've only stayed in regular room at encore. I can tell you there is no coffe maker, and a minifridge is available for $25/day.

Malibu
Level Contributor
10,922 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: help with encore room categries

Tower Suites are at the west end of the Encore. The strip facing (even #'s) can get club noise from Surrender . Higher levels of amenities and service in the TS.

Panoramics at Encore are the corner rooms in the Resort side of Encore. They can get noise from XS.

I know Encore well and have never had a problem with noise. This being on the TS end.

Worth it is way to subjective to advise a stranger w/o knowing way more about them personally IMHO.

Whichever you pick Encore is great.

Edited: 01 August 2012, 22:01
Greenwich...
Level Contributor
346 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: help with encore room categries

Can anyone confirm if breakfast is included in the tower suite perks? If so, what is it... Room service? Restaurant? And what is the price limit to spend?

Also, I read that the other perks were private check in, separate pool, turndown service, and waived resort fee of $25. Is this all pretty accurate and up to date? Thanks!

birm
Level Contributor
3,087 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: help with encore room categries

Since you want accurate and up-to-date information contacting The Enncore will serve you best.

Round Rock, Texas
Level Contributor
563 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: help with encore room categries

We stayed at the Panoramic Suite last year at the Encore. This room is worth the upgrade. We chose the north Strip View/Mountains on the 60th floor. There was no club noise and elevators went up and down fast. Enjoy! For the Encore is very good choice...

Try the Sociaty Cafe when your there. Very nice and friendly place. Decent prices and choices.

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
18,804 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: help with encore room categries

The standard Encore Resort Suite/Panoramic Suite and Tower Suite are exactly the same in terms of size/layout.

The Panoramic Suites (which I've stayed in) are on a higher floor and are less prone to club noise - the club noise is a non issue in any suite if you have a north facing room but you lose the strip view.

The Tower Suites do not have a daily resort fee but cost more - you also get a seperate check in and access to a pool exclusively for Tower Suite guests.

There are even more expensive, and larger, Parlor & Salon Suites in the Tower.

Greenwich...
Level Contributor
346 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: help with encore room categries

Thank u everyone! We have decided that the tower room would definitely be worth it to us. Can anyone help comment on how to go about asking? Should we go to the main check in or straight to the towers check in? I'm hoping if there are rooms available for tower king they won't be much more than 50/night!

Ottawa
Level Contributor
978 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: help with encore room categries

If you booked a standard room, you would use the standard check-in. I was offered a tower room at checkin last week for $200 a night, that was for 5 nights mid week. So that's $175 net of resort fee.

I doubt they'd go as low as $50 a night.

Greenwich...
Level Contributor
346 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: help with encore room categries

Oh jeez you're kidding! I don't know where the heck I got that idea of 50 I was way off! 200 is way more than I wouldve imagined to pay for encore tower king as it apparently is the same room as the encore resort king! Thank u tho for the info!

10. Re: help with encore room categries

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 00:17