We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vegas shows

Andover, United...
Level Contributor
829 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Vegas shows

Was going to book jersey boys but looks like iam out of luck as it looks like there not in Vegas sept

I also wanted to see viva elvis and that's finishing as well

Only rod Stuart as a headliner so pretty fed up now

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Vegas shows

Rod Stewart.

Jersey Boys tickets are currently on sale through August 31st. Check back in another week or so and September dates should be on sale. The show definitely isn't closing.

Farmingdale, New...
Level Contributor
173 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vegas shows

We saw Rod last year, love him and we are in our early 60's. Wanted to see him again this year, but he is not there during our visit.

IMO I would go see Rod, Jersey Boys are great, but Rod is the real thing. We leave in 13 days.

White Plains, New...
Destination Expert
for White Plains, Aruba
Level Contributor
6,563 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vegas shows

Www.lasvegas.com go to that site check out what shows are there.

Have fun

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
3 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Vegas shows

How often do they update shows playing in Vegas? Thinking of a trip in Nov. as od now not much to offer for entertainment, what are the chances they will add new shows?

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
17 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Vegas shows

My favorite show currently is Carrot Top. Rod Stewart is still great; saw him last year. Blue Man Group, KA, LOVE and Amazing Johnathan are all good, too. Tix4Tonight is good for day-of bookings. However I like to have my show reservations ahead of time so I book through the hotel's website, not vegas.com. Travelzoo.com has good show deals, too.

6. Re: Vegas shows

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2013, 08:16