We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RC Radio Control Airplane Store in the area?

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
197 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
RC Radio Control Airplane Store in the area?

Hi,I fly RC airplanes and was wondering if there are any large RC stores in Las Vegas worth checking out ?? Also is there any RC flying fields in the are also that would be worth checking out. Weird request I bet some are thinking but when its in your blood your hooked. We will have a car with us and are staying at the RIO for 5 days in late Sept. and early October.. Thanks in Advance.

birm
Level Contributor
3,087 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: RC Radio Control Airplane Store in the area?

Not a weird request at all, it's your passion.

Most hobbyists have a network, does one not exist for RC radios?

If not, have you tried a basic internet search? Since this not a normal tourist activity and is a specialized hobby TA will most likely be your best source, although you might get lucky and a poster who sees this also has some info. i wouldn't wait for that, I'd search.

birm
Level Contributor
3,087 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: RC Radio Control Airplane Store in the area?

Yep, I just used the internet, your desired info is easy to locate

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
197 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: RC Radio Control Airplane Store in the area?

I don't know the area and would like to hear other modelers thoughts on their experiences with the hobby supply companies.

Edited: 06 August 2012, 04:44
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
563 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: RC Radio Control Airplane Store in the area?

i cant imagine this forum been a hotbed for model enthusiasts , as already mentioned google your questions , its amazing what info i found by typing in what i wanted and waiting 0.0000000017821185 seconds and getting 7156879646 matches

5. Re: RC Radio Control Airplane Store in the area?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 08:17