We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sam's Town - where is it?

Saint Clair Shores...
Level Contributor
426 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Sam's Town - where is it?

I know this is a stupid question, but where is Sam's Town located? Is it within walking distance of the strip? Is there a shuttle from another hotel that would take you there?

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,199 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sam's Town - where is it?

Straight east of Flamingo. (seems like about 15-20 miles, but is probably only about 10) There is a free shuttle from Harrah's to Sam's Town.

Level Contributor
3,510 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sam's Town - where is it?

It is located on Boulder Highway between Flamingo and Harmon. It is 5-6 miles from the strip. I believe that there is a Shuttle between the California hotel (downtown) and Sam's Town. I do not think they have a shuttle between there and the strip though.

Level Contributor
3,510 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sam's Town - where is it?

If Ilovevegas111 has knowledge of a shuttle from Harrah's, then I do not dispute that. I don't know for sure one way or the other. I'm at work and cannot look up the Sams town website right now. If you can get to their website, it should tell you.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sam's Town - where is it?

www.samstownlv.com/stay/shuttle-service

Level Contributor
3,510 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sam's Town - where is it?

…boydgaming.net/samstownlv10/media/downloads…

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,199 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sam's Town - where is it?

actually google maps says it's only about 7 miles. I guess the shuttle ride feels like a lot more then 7 miles, going through town!!

7. Re: Sam's Town - where is it?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 09:15