We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reservations

North Carolina
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Reservations

Hi,

I am going to Vegas May 10-15th. I want to go to the spa and a nice fancy smansy dinner. Should I make the reservations now or wait until I get there?

Herradura, Costa...
Level Contributor
321 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reservations

Depends on where you want to go, but I would say make the reservation ahead of time.

Have fun!

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
55,605 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reservations

Definitely in advance to avoid being shut out. Or, in the case of the spa, you want to reserve your treatment(s) for when you want them, not for whatever times they have left once you get there.

Warwick, Rhode...
Level Contributor
4,053 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reservations

I was shocked that some of the places I called for July book six months in advance and couldn't get a reservation. Some do 60 or 90 days. Call and make sure. Don't wait!!

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Reservations

There is nothing to be gained by waiting to make reservations for spas or restaurants in Vegas. If you know what you want- make reservations right away to avoid disappointments.

Mountaineer Country
Level Contributor
1,038 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Reservations

Your hotel will keep the premium times for hotel guest so try them first when booking reservations.