We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BookIt????

California
Level Contributor
162 posts
Save Topic
BookIt????

Has anyone used this site before? If so, how was your experience? I have looked at using it in the past but never have. Thanks.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
321 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BookIt????

Every single time I've ever (EVER) looked at that site, price were cheaper on Kayak, Expedia, Travelocity, etc.

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
43,077 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BookIt????

I've read the T&Cs and decided they weren't for me. Read them carefully and see if they work for you.

Covina, California
Level Contributor
163 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: BookIt????

I've used it a couple of times with good results

Perth, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: BookIt????

Dont use this company. They have overcharged me for my booking. They took the full amount for our holiday 3 times from my credit card. This has put my credit card to the limit and will be until they refund the money. They also wont refund the charges incurred by the credit card company even thou it was there mistake. The customer services representative shied away from conversation/resolution but just continually putting me on hold (75mins) until I decided to give in and contact the credit card company direct.

NOT GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
260 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: BookIt????

The only advantage BookIt has over any other travel site is that they offer BillMeLater as a payment option, usually with 6 months of no interest/no payments. That can be helpful if you're booking an expensive package and want to break it into several different payments.

But (and this is important) you have to be EXTREMELY careful with BillMeLater. If you don't pay off your entire balance before the six months end, you get charged interest on the original amount over the full six months. So if you booked a package for $1000, and had $0.01 left to pay at the end of six months, that would become $115.01 overnight.

If you're not planning to use BillMeLater, there's no reason to go with BookIt. I've never found them to have the lowest price on anything, and their customer service is absolutely horrible.

Missouri
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: BookIt????

You might look into Funjet Vacations, we have used them several times and so far, haven't had any problems and they have always been cheaper than Bookit.

Windsor, Ontario
Level Contributor
114 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: BookIt????

Have used bookit for every trip- Las Vegas, Mexico, Dominican, New York, Chicago, etc. They are always the cheapest from any other web site. I search trips for weeks before booking and have found bookit has the lowest price. They also have daily and weekly specials that no other website comes close to in price. I booked New Orleans for 50% less than any other travel website, never had a problem. My advice, if you want best price use bookit. Good Luck

Windsor, Ontario
Level Contributor
114 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: BookIt????

Currently on bookit there are some excellent priced Vegas packages with air that no other website will come close to in price.

Windsor, Ontario
Level Contributor
114 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: BookIt????

3nites and air from Detroit at Venetien $340.00- does not get any better :)

East Kingston NH
Level Contributor
111 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: BookIt????

I've used Bookit.com several times and have had great service with great prices each time.