We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ticket Refunds

USA/Tennessee
Level Contributor
327 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
Ticket Refunds

What are the odds of obtaining refunds for tickets to the Criss Angel show in November? We had made these plans prior to my reading the reviews. I do realize that reviews are ones point of view; however, this show doesn't get any good reviews. Tickets were purchased through Travelocity.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
5,876 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ticket Refunds

you may have better luck reselling them

Edited: 10 August 2012, 22:05
California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
43,093 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ticket Refunds

I would think you have to contact Travelocity. I have no idea what there cancellation policy is like. Did you save a copy of the Terms and Conditions that you agreed to when you purchased the tickets?

Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
12,019 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ticket Refunds

"you may have better luck reselling them"

Now THAT is funny!

USA/Tennessee
Level Contributor
327 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ticket Refunds

Have to admit that the poster who said "you may have better luck reselling them" gets the LOL of the day!!!!

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
5,876 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ticket Refunds

Thanks Sussie, but I have seen people post on craigslist I will be selling some tickets I will meet you at the box office etc....Sorry if it was a bad idea

Virginia
Level Contributor
1,576 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ticket Refunds

Just go to the show. I've heard the show is much better since they've revamped it and I've seen really good reviews of it.

You should check to see if the reviews you read were from the old show or the revamped version of the show.

Burr Ridge, Illinois
Level Contributor
3,900 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Ticket Refunds

I say go ahead and go! I take the yin/yang principle of life with shows in Vegas and around the world. Until you see bad you don't really understand or appreciate good!

USA/Tennessee
Level Contributor
327 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ticket Refunds

We have decided to go.To get refund would have to cancel entire trip. Hopefully, it will appeal to us. Not everyone enjoys the same thing.

Lesson learned, book shows separate from trip.

USA/Tennessee
Level Contributor
327 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ticket Refunds

Just to let you know that we really enjoyed the show. I don't know what the bad review people saw or expected to see. The music, sound effects, fireworks, lighting, illusions, magic, comedy. This show had it all.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
5,876 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ticket Refunds

lots of smoke and mirrors I bet, glad you enjoyed it