We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best sandwich in vegas

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
london
Level Contributor
175 posts
159 reviews
Save Topic
best sandwich in vegas

went to vegas a couple of years ago and a friend took me to what he said was the best sandwich shop in vegas called johny mcguires. it had some real good sandwich but i've heard it closed down. any recommendations for a good sandwich place?

Goldsboro, North...
Level Contributor
644 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best sandwich in vegas

Boulder City sandwich at The Rio cafe next to the sports book.

Pastrami and cheddar with bacon on grilled rye...but they put a hard fried egg in the sandwich as well. It's amazing.

Boston
Level Contributor
24,409 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best sandwich in vegas

With over 500 plus sandwitch shops in LV how could anyone know which one is the best? That would depend on ones individual tatse and at best ones opinion.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
23,825 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: best sandwich in vegas

Weiss's Deli

I always get the rare roast beef.

4. Re: best sandwich in vegas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2012, 13:51
las vegas
Level Contributor
2,021 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: best sandwich in vegas

Johnny mcguires now has a food truck. They wil be at streats downtown tonight. They are looking to open a shop on the west side.

I love the Bobbie from capriottis. Thanksgiving on a sandwich.

New York
Level Contributor
711 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: best sandwich in vegas

Earl of Sandwich located in Planet Hollywood - they have mostly hot sandwiches but they are the best I've had on the Vegas strip

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
1,651 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: best sandwich in vegas

The Cheesesteak at First Food in the Venetian is the best sandwich I've ever had (except maybe for the Lobster Grilled Cheese at the Ritz in Palm Beach). It has truffle and is sautéed in foie gras butter. It's like $20-$25 and I keep thinking about it!

Michigan
Level Contributor
291 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: best sandwich in vegas

I went to earl of sandwich last time in Vegas I was not impressed. Lots of people here speak highly of them so I am going to give them another shot next time.

I have had good sandwiches at Cantor Deli inside of TI and Zoozacrackers at the Wynn.

Edited: 11 August 2012, 16:01
Canada
Level Contributor
3,167 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: best sandwich in vegas

The best sandwich I've had and have almost every trip is at Zoozacrackers at Wynn...the chicken salad (with red onion, lettuce, cheese and tomatoes) on fresh sourdough...delicious!!

The second best...the Clubhouse at the Bellagio Cafe.

Worst sandwich ever...Carnegie Deli at the Mirage!!

london
Level Contributor
175 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: best sandwich in vegas

thanks for all your replies so far. i'll look forward to trying out a few of your recommendations and letting you know what i think.