We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone redeemed on myVegas yet?

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,580 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone redeemed on myVegas yet?

myVegas is mLife's new FB game. Very addicting. However, unlike the CET one you can actually earn rewards back for playing. (And if you work your game right you don't have to spend money either!!).

I am now to the gigantic level of a free crepe or pastry at Jean Phillipe. (Applause......)

My curiosity is wondering if any 'high rollers' (LOL!) have actually redeemed yet for a reward & have you received it yet or have they sent any confirmation as to how long it will take?

I have 2 trips booked before year end, but the second one may be cancelled (thank you Southwest!) depending on budget & life. All items redeemed for expire after 90 days. So I am just trying to get a bearing as to how they handle the redemption process on this - if anyone has done it yet.

My first trip is in 4 weeks so my instinct is telling me it would be iffy to redeem for something that short-term.

middletown,ohio
Level Contributor
632 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
681. Re: Anyone redeemed on myVegas yet?

We just got back and redeemed alot of rewards and each one asked us for drivers license and MLife card. So i think it would be hard to pass it on to others. We used 3 show rewards-6 food rewards-2 attractions-4 other rewards.

Schertz, Texas
Level Contributor
1,187 posts
1 review
Save Reply
682. Re: Anyone redeemed on myVegas yet?

Thanks, dougpickering and msquiggy!!.....I had assumed I would have to show an ID and my MLife card to pick up the tickets and I would think I could do that in advance as the ticket counters are usually open earlier in the day for pick-up. Then I could give the tickets to one of my friends there if they were interested in seeing a show. I figured that wouldn't be possible to do with one of the food credit awards!

Schertz, Texas
Level Contributor
1,187 posts
1 review
Save Reply
683. Re: Anyone redeemed on myVegas yet?

@parentsof5...I got the 50K chips earlier today, too!! Sure took a lot of playing time between yesterday and today to "find" the shamrocks!:-) I have enough LPs to purchase a couple of rewards, but no luck yesterday and today in getting the Nine Fine Irishmen credit (I always stay at NYNY), which is why I'm looking into show tickets and/or lesser buffets that don't disappear as fast. My problem is that I can only try on weekends because I go into work very early and can't use fb there. Got to get something bought before next month's trip!!

Gainesville, Florida
Level Contributor
96 posts
Save Reply
684. Re: Anyone redeemed on myVegas yet?

Anyone know if you can purchase the Bellagio buffets more than once? or is each reward limited to one redemption?

middletown,ohio
Level Contributor
632 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
685. Re: Anyone redeemed on myVegas yet?

limited to one per player unless they are restocked as a new batch is what we are being told....also some rewards do not have a limit as to how many such as Wolfgang Pucks. If it lets you purchase a second one was told go for it,:)

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
520 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
686. Re: Anyone redeemed on myVegas yet?

I spent way too much money money and engery winning my 50K chips, but I got to the point where I had too many shamrocks to turn back.

AZ
Level Contributor
3,675 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
687. Re: Anyone redeemed on myVegas yet?

Is anybody having any luck with getting the $50.00 f & b credit at Monte Carlo? I just cannot seem to get in when the re-fill the rewards.

PS parentsof5 - did you find the 50K just by clicking on the pots of gold? I have been checking those but not finding anything! I did get the 50K for the shamrocks pretty easily.

Wichita, Kansas
Destination Expert
for Wichita
Level Contributor
675 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
688. Re: Anyone redeemed on myVegas yet?

I "found" mine by spinning in the game. I was out of commission with the crud all weeked, not much else to besides let it roll on myVegas. I am hoping to build up enough this week to redeem KA tickets (if I can catch them before they are sold out). I'm very close to having enough LP for them. We are out on spring break, so if I pay attention, I can get on at 7:00 Vegas time (9 here) all this week. Other smaller ticket items we are interested in were available this morning when I checked a little after 9 here.

Colorado Springs, CO
Level Contributor
219 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
689. Re: Anyone redeemed on myVegas yet?

I got one of the $50 MC credits yesterday morning and my boyfriend got one last week - we each tried for several days before being able to get it. They re-stock them each morning at 7 am Las Vegas time so we just got on right at 8 am our time (Mountain) and kept opening and closing the "Rewards" window until it refreshed with the new Rewards.

Nottingham
Level Contributor
1,142 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
690. Re: Anyone redeemed on myVegas yet?

For fellow Brits and others outside the US trying to purchase rewards in the next few days..the time difference between the UK and US is one hour less than normal at the moment as their clocks went forward an hour on 10/03. So the rewards refresh at 2pm GMT until our clocks go forward.

It might explain why some of you cannot see availability for the popular rewards.

Edited: 18 March 2013, 23:00