I will be in Vegas in a few weeks and wanted thoughts on the feasibility of doing the following itinerary on one of the days..
1) Pickup rental car from Encore at about 8am
2) Drive to Valley of Fire (will take just over an hour according to research done)
3) Leave the park for about 12.30pm
4) Go to the Outlet mall North site (should be about 2 when we get there).
5) Get back to the Encore for 5pm deadline to return car (we are going to the grand canyon very early the next day so can't return it then unfortunately).
What does everyone think? Are 3 hours at VOF enough? We may have some time to finish shopping at the outlet mall on another day. But i just want to make the most of the car while we have it. But not venture so far out of Vegas that we miss the 5pm cut off!