We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sky diving in Las Vegas

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
68 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Sky diving in Las Vegas

hi people...i am thinking to do skydiving in Las Vegas end of this month..

It's kind of once in a life time thing for me cause it's quite a price for me... so would definitely want to get a dvd and some real pic for this great memory! So i am wondering who ever did this with any company in Las Vages and could advise if they took really nice video and pic?

I have seen some videos from Skydive Las Vegas and it's awesome enough, but the photos i saw on their facebook page aren't that attractive as those on their website. What i mean is i prefer the photos are taking by another person instead of the one attached to us....

My fren did this in the Uk and the photos and video turn out to be awesome, the video is by attached camera and the photos are by another jumper. And it worth all the money!!!

Thanks!

ENGLAND
Level Contributor
1,706 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sky diving in Las Vegas

None of the Skydive companies in Vegas offer the video package filmed by another person.

They all use wrist cams which are cheaper.

Check out this rec3nt post regarding skyjumping..

tripadvisor.co.uk/…42904668

2. Re: Sky diving in Las Vegas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 02:17