We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can't decide where to stay!

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boston, MA
3 posts
Save Topic
Can't decide where to stay!

Hi all!

I have a trip upcoming in 10 days (yay!) Solo trip. Currently booked with Aria (standard room) through MLife ($79 night, with buffet comps), but I've received several comparable offers at neighboring properties since, and really can't make up my mind. - Now I'm no Vegas newbie, I go 3x per year....

I love Aria, just stayed in May, they did offer me a Corner Suite for $175 per night, but for 4 nights plus resort fees etc.. we're looking at almost $1K.. A bit ridiculous. Money really isn't an issue, but I thought this was just a bit over the top...

Cosmo, has the 20% off if you stay 3 or more nights, so we're looking at about $140 night for a terrace studio. Not bad.

Bellagio, $99 night thru MLife with free upgrade to new room (Gold Member)

Palazzo/Venitian - $129 a night... nothing special added...

Then today just got a Summer promotion from Wynn/Encore on FB just vaild for the days I'm there... $120 a night and free upgrade...

I have stayed all places previously, and it's my last trip of the year out there, so I'd like to do it in style...

Suggestions on which you would think would give me the most bang for my buck would be helpful! =)

Edited: 18 August 2012, 01:35
Lawrenceburg...
Level Contributor
1,798 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can't decide where to stay!

If you have stayed at all places previously, you would be better suited to answering your own post. Personally, I am a Wynn/Encore fan. Depends on what is important to you.

Indiana
Level Contributor
975 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can't decide where to stay!

Keep your current booking with Aria, you like it there and the price is right.

Clarksville, IN
Level Contributor
2,338 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can't decide where to stay!

It sounds like you got the best deal for a property you know you will like. If you visit so often and have stayed in all properties mentioned, you are not missing out on anything new. Save the money on the room and spend more on your vacation:)

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World, Las Vegas
Level Contributor
25,265 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can't decide where to stay!

I also would stay with Aria.

Boston, MA
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Can't decide where to stay!

Thanks all! I think I'm gonna stay with Aria!

Boston
Level Contributor
15,119 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Can't decide where to stay!

From a sheer value perspective, the Bellagio deal is the best deal you listed. But that doesn't mean you have to choose it.

canada
Level Contributor
4,320 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Can't decide where to stay!

normandog

i agree with your answer

Boston
Level Contributor
24,416 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Can't decide where to stay!

Why would you not know the answer to your own question since you have stayed at all the places? But, I would choose Bellagio.

9. Re: Can't decide where to stay!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2013, 17:15