We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

" Adult " shows...........

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
107 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
" Adult " shows...........

Another quick question from me.

We are there on Honeymoon and although I'm by no way into anything to wild I'm not opposed to treating hubby to a " adult " show being in sin city why the heck not lol ?

Any ideas on decent shows which are suitable for male and female audience ? I would hate to be the only female watching x

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,170 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: " Adult " shows...........

We greatly enjoyed Peepshow. I'd say the majority of the audience consisted of couples.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
5,875 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: " Adult " shows...........

Seems like a lot of women like peepshow with Holly Madison from the girl next door tv show

Dallas
Level Contributor
22,912 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: " Adult " shows...........

It's your honeymoon? I think you should definitely treat hubby to an "adult" show !! After all it is sin city !!

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
55,022 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: " Adult " shows...........

Are you looking for a theatrical presentation, like a "Peepshow" kind of thing? Or are you talking about a more adult environment like going to a strip club for a lap dance or something?

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
107 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: " Adult " shows...........

Irishfan, I'm not sure to be honest, I'm not opposed to a club but would rather a show. I'm just not convinced hubby to be would appreciate a show x

Fredericksburg...
Level Contributor
1,227 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: " Adult " shows...........

My husband and I went to Jubilee -- old style Vegas -- it was ok. Crazy Girls at Riviera there were many women besides me there -- it is a little cheesy. The last show my hubby and I went to that we both really enjoyed was Crazy Horse Paris at MGM -- a little artsy, subtle nudity. Many couples were there as well as all female groups. We are going back to see again in Sept. All ages were present. I don't think I would spend full price. The front rows are actually to close and alot of people picked up 1/2 price at a tickets4tonite booth.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
130 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: " Adult " shows...........

crazy girls

rivierahotel.com/las-vegas-entertainment/…

Fredericksburg...
Level Contributor
1,227 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: " Adult " shows...........

I forgot about Zumanity. I have never been but I have heard good things about it. It is the "adult" cirque.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
14,146 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: " Adult " shows...........

Three to look at that are adult in theme but more than just stripping would be Peepshow, Absinthe and Zumanity.

I've seen all three (Absinthe in NY, though) and would rank them as i wrote them.

Check on YouTube for video clips that people have posted.

Gardendale, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,205 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: " Adult " shows...........

We enjoyed Peepshow, did not like Zumanity that much. It was a ok adult show but there are better Cirque shows out there.

Be careful with the strip clubs. If you think you will get jealous at all it is not a good idea. Then it just makes it awkward.