We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aria Upgrades

Canada
Level Contributor
26 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Aria Upgrades

I will be staying at the Aria in November. After making my reservation, I received an email offer to e-upgrade to a one bedroom suite for an additional $50 per night (if available). I typically ask at hotels at check-in for complimentary upgrades but have never stayed at the Aria so don't know if this is something they don't normally do (my experience with the Cosmopolitan, for example, is that there are no complimentary upgrades). I'd rather not pay for an upgrade that I could get for free if available. Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Ontario
Level Contributor
557 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aria Upgrades

Not sure about Aria; I haven't stayed there yet but on my two stays at Cosmo I was upgraded on both occasions just by asking if there were any complimentary upgrades available.

Cheektowaga
Level Contributor
3,541 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Aria Upgrades

Free upgrades are "iffy" so if you want the upgrade Pay for it

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,071 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Aria Upgrades

I dont see you getting a free upgrade to a one bedroom suite but you could possibly get it for less asking at the desk. I stayed in the one bedroom corner suite and it was alright, not my favourite suite I have stayed in.

4. Re: Aria Upgrades

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2013, 10:18