We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kahunaville

Minnesota
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Kahunaville

Anybody been to Kahunaville in TI will be there in 2 weeks wondering what it's like sounds fun with the dueling pianos and all also what is tangerine like ?

Minnesota
Level Contributor
644 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kahunaville

Hi Pie guy,

we were wondering the same thing after checking out the web site. I am only posting this to bring your question back to page 1 so maybe we will hear some feedback! :-)

(hey, I just noticed you are a fellow Minnesotan)

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Kahunaville

i was there last august. I had great fun there, there was a dj and a bot of karaoke, and the food was great.

What sets it apart from the rest is the bar men - all professional with plenty of tricks - like something out of the movie Cocktail. Really impressive!!!!

Id check it out, and also Jimmy Buffetts Maragaritaville - both great in my opinion!

Minnesota
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kahunaville

thanks steviethetraveler I'm planning on going to both can't go wrong with margarittaville and will be staying at TI so Kahunna looks temting too .

Minnesota
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kahunaville

dawnMN what part of Mn you from , When are you going to Vegas my wife and I will be there 17 - 20 of Feb.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
644 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kahunaville

We are in Andover (20mi N of MPLS). We are going to Vegas 4/3-4/6, staying at Bally's. This is our 2nd trip there. You will have to fill me in after your trip! Where do you guys live?