We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bellagio Fountains

So CA
Level Contributor
575 posts
Save Topic
Bellagio Fountains

How important is the Bellagio Fountains to your trip? To me once you see them (that was cool)I don't need to sit and watch them from my room or book a restaurant based on the view at every trip. Am I missing something?

Mentioned in this post
Bellagio Fountains
Bellagio Fountains
77,569 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Special Offer
Las Vegas Night Tour of the Strip by...
142 Reviews
from US$39.99*
US$43.04
Las Vegas Bar Crawl
3 Reviews
from US$89.99*
Las Vegas Strip Evening Helicopter...
29 Reviews
from US$82.99*
Las Vegas Strip Helicopter Night...
10 Reviews
from US$99.99*
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
15,113 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bellagio Fountains

To each their own. I can stand there for an hour watching the shows at least once every visit. Like Hoover Dam, I never get tired of seeing it.

There's no right or wrong.

DC/NOVA
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
11,454 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bellagio Fountains

I'm with Dave. I love to stand and watch them (the pictures from MAG didn't do it for me). I try to find a nice quiet spot (yea right) and just watch. It helps if I have walked out of B with a nice drink in hand.

If I miss them on a trip, I feel like I forgot something.

Toronto,Canada
Level Contributor
2,023 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bellagio Fountains

I will watch at least 3-4 shows every trip but i dont see the need to sit at a restaurant to watch them especially all the way across the street at MAG.

that i dont get

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
1,861 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Bellagio Fountains

Our trip isn't complete until we grab some drinks and park ourselves infront of the fountains for a good hour. Its just so calming. Even with the hustle around you they're in their own little world.

birm
Level Contributor
3,087 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Bellagio Fountains

Important? No. Not much on a LV trip is important.

I do enjoy the fountains and if we dine at a great restaurant and have the fountains as part of the ambiance, all the better.

I've had many trips where I never see the fountains.

Michigan
Level Contributor
7,795 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bellagio Fountains

Not really important any longer. Have had a fountain view at Cosmo for the last five days haven't paid any attention to the fountains. Then again I think the M&M store is just a store and not an LV attraction .

Edited: 07 September 2012, 23:57
West Long Branch...
Level Contributor
171 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bellagio Fountains

Just came back from our first visit to Las Vegas. We spent a week there and stopped by the fountains three times to watch. Every show was different and each truly amazing. Like it was mentioned, this is really a personal decision.

On a side note, we thought that other free shows (TI, Mirage and Caesars) were all a waste of time, especially the Sirens show at TI.

Michigan
Level Contributor
7,795 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bellagio Fountains

The only good show to come out of TI is when the priate ship fired on

Dunes when it was imploded.

Edited: 08 September 2012, 00:05
ireland
Level Contributor
768 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bellagio Fountains

Been to Vegas 4 times. Each time, made time to watch the fountains at least once . My husband wouldn't be too bothered but I'd be upset if we left without seeing at least one show. Love getting a fountain view room.

arleta
3 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Bellagio Fountains

i've seen it only one time and that was all i needed.no need to see it again unless im traveling with a new chic and i want to show her something "cool".