We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vegas Pools / Pool pArties

London, United...
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Vegas Pools / Pool pArties

Im going to be in Vegas Mon 17th - Fri 21st this month with a buddy and was wondering what pools to use?

Im staying at the Encore so would naturally use theirs but are there better ones to go to? Do you have to pay for loungers if you are a hotel guest?

It seems like most pool parties happen on the weekend but are there any in the week - Wet Republic at the MGM on a Thursday seems to be the only one?

If there is not a specific pool party going on are their hotels where the pool area is always busier / has music / is more fun?

Thanks

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,547 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,006 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
385 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
565 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Vegas Pools / Pool pArties

Regular pools are for the use of a hotel's guests only. Regular chairs/loungers are free, charges apply if you want to reserve something fancier like a daybed.

Adult pools and pool parties are open to anybody. Cover charges will be in place for these. I'm far from an expert in which are best and when they take place so I'll let others advise you there.

Rancho Cucamonga
Level Contributor
9,677 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vegas Pools / Pool pArties

Getting into a pool party is going to be hard if your not a hotel guest. Usually thats why people stay where they want to party.

Level Contributor
744 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vegas Pools / Pool pArties

Liquid at Aria on Thursdays. Bare Pool at Mirage on Thursdays. Also, Hard Rock has a "Relax" Mondays I believe.

Any pool party outside of your property, I would highly suggest getting with friends and finding out which cabana promos that the venue has. If you are not confident where to look, try to find a promoter. During the week, cabanas could be relatively inexpensive and give you a nice home base with bottle service. It's a must for any pool party in my opinion. I did it twice and loved it.

Gardendale, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,209 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Vegas Pools / Pool pArties

I'm pretty sure Marquee day club, Tao beach and Liquid are all going on Thursdays.

5. Re: Vegas Pools / Pool pArties

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2013, 10:18