We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

America's Got Talent 2012

philadelphia
Level Contributor
239 posts
Save Topic
America's Got Talent 2012

Olate dogs won a headlining show on America's Got Talent 2012 last night. I never paid attn to this show but have seen clips of the dogs and would prob enjoy the show, anyone know how long until their show starts? Weeks, months?

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
24,878 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: America's Got Talent 2012

Those dogs are awesome, but with that said after about 3 minutes Ive seen enough. I probably could watch 3 minutes every day of the year but I couldnt see sitting through an hour or longer straight.

Toronto,Canada
Level Contributor
2,017 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: America's Got Talent 2012

Goodbeer,

I saw them on the Today show this morning and said the exact same thing to my wife.

"very cute very well trained entertaining for about 5 minutes!"

oh well i am sure there are some dog lovers out there who will snap up the tickets

Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
11,965 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: America's Got Talent 2012

Will they need to find a PetStay room for the time they are in Vegas?

(More proof that this show is going to the dogs!)

Edited: 14 September 2012, 14:45
blacksburg va
Level Contributor
6,859 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: America's Got Talent 2012

dont know if what they call a headline show as the winners prize has changed,but when landau jones won last season his headline show was a 2 or 3 night show at CP. we had comped tickets and really enjoyed it. I am not so sure the winners actually get a permanent show in vegas. it was more like a show which included many of the more populer acts from that season and some from the year befor.

Kent, Washington
Level Contributor
874 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: America's Got Talent 2012

I think Olate dogs should get a show in Vegas, but in conjunction with other acts. Awfully well-trained animal act...if you like that kind of thing.

I would prefer trained hedgehogs and ferrets, though.

Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
11,965 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: America's Got Talent 2012

I only watched the show a couple times this season, but I do remember them saying that the winner would be a headline act at the Venetian towards the end of September. I was thinking about checking this out while there at the end of this month depending on who won, but now I don't think I will bother.

Edmonton, AB
Level Contributor
1,080 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: America's Got Talent 2012

It looks like they are doing a "Favorites" show at the Venetian. I only know of one AGT Contestant that made it in Vegas and that is Terry Fator at the Mirage and his puppet show.

I thought about going in November to see AGT but not with the stupid dogs winning.

DC
Level Contributor
516 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: America's Got Talent 2012

Yeah, most five-star resorts have a dog act.

Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
11,965 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: America's Got Talent 2012

From the Venetian website:

"Get your tickets now to see breathtaking performances of NBC’s #1 hit television show America’s Got Talent.

This exclusive live show kicks off an eight-week run at The Palazzo Theatre beginning Wednesday, Sept. 26-Nov. 17, and features the season seven winner and top fan-voted performers. Bringing the variety show format back to the forefront of American culture each week, the show features a colorful array of hopeful future stars -- singers, dancers, comedic performers and unique acts of all ages."

philadelphia
Level Contributor
239 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: America's Got Talent 2012

thanks all.