We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Las Vegas must do list

Solihull, England...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Las Vegas must do list

My husband and I are visiting Vegas in oct for first time for our 25th wedding anniversary any suggestions on "must do" in Vegas and places to eat

Mentioned in this post
Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,625 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,110 Reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
403 Reviews
from US$529.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and...
915 Reviews
from US$598.99*
US$650.00
England
Level Contributor
1,357 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Las Vegas must do list

Bellagio fountains and conservatory. Go up the eiffel tower. Grand canyon trip. Visit as many hotels as you can. Fremont at night. A show of some kind, maybe 2!

Mentioned in this post
Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Las Vegas must do list

Spend a little time each day on this forum reading through whatever threads catch your eye. That should give you a reasonable grounding in terms of things to see and do.

The number and range of different dining options is immense. Impossible to offer help without details of your budget, what types of food, where you're staying any other information you can provide.

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,285 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Las Vegas must do list

Walk from Mandalay Bay to the Stratosphere, you have a nice walking tour. Then take the Monorail / Tram back to your hotel. So many wonderful sights and people to experience. TAKE A CAMERA!!!!!

Mentioned in this post
Las Vegas Monorail
Las Vegas Monorail
1,116 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Derby, United...
Level Contributor
576 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Las Vegas must do list

Hi

It depends on your budget and the length of time you are there for. For me pre-planning is a must i hate going somewhere and then end up wasting a time mulling round.

Have a look at the link below it will give you some ideas.

http://www.viator.com/Las-Vegas/d684-ttd

We booked a night lights tours which took us the length of the strip and downtown; going in various hotels etc which was good.

Consider the Grand Canyon although you want the south rim. I used http://www.grand-adventures.com/ They are a more expensive than other tours but well worth, have a look at the reviews on here.

There is plenty of places to shop; Miracle Mile sops, Fashion Show Mall, Town Square (my favorite with great bars) and the outlet stores.

Vegas Sign which is south strip.

Research some of the shows before you go to give you an idea of what you want to see.

The mob museum downtown may be of interest to you.

The list is endless so spending time on here is a must if you want to make the most of your trip.

Mentioned in this post
Fashion Show Mall
Fashion Show Mall
1,844 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
North Carolina
Level Contributor
1,675 posts
345 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Las Vegas must do list

My must do list for every visit:

1. M & M store

2. Belaggio conservatory and dancing fountains

3. At least one show we haven't already seen (buying tickets from the ticket booth for discounts)

4. Visit all major hotels on the strip (lots of walking; bring comfortable shoes!)

5. Get rental car for trips to Zion National Park and the Grand Canyon. (Of course, we figure on staying overnight near those locations.)

Edited: 16 September 2012, 12:04
Mentioned in this post
6. Re: Las Vegas must do list

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2013, 10:16