We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Celine Dion Rear Orchestra Seats?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
1,905 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Celine Dion Rear Orchestra Seats?

Looking to get my parents 2 tickets in the Rear Orchestra section 4, close to centre. My mom if 5 feet tall. Is row DD good in this section? Are there any obstructions to be aware of? Any suggestions?

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,083 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Celine Dion Rear Orchestra Seats?

Mezzanine seats would probably be better for her. I saw Cher and Bette Midler in the same theater and I am 5 foot nothing as well. We were rear orchestra for Bette and ended up watching most of the show on the monitors. We were 2nd row mezzanine for Cher and had a terrific view.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
1,905 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Celine Dion Rear Orchestra Seats?

Diva, why did you watch the show on the monitor? Was there an obstruction? What was the problem with rear orchestra?

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,083 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Celine Dion Rear Orchestra Seats?

I had a hard time seeing the stage directly because there were taller people in front of me and the pitch of the seats isn't enough to give a good sight line for a little weeble like me. :-)

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
1,905 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Celine Dion Rear Orchestra Seats?

Diva, so if you have first row in the section, would it have still been a problem?

Connecticut
Level Contributor
10,997 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Celine Dion Rear Orchestra Seats?

caesarspalace.com/images/non_image_assets/Ce…

Rear Orchestra doesn't have row "DD". DD is in the front orchestra area.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
1,905 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Celine Dion Rear Orchestra Seats?

Sorry, row D.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
10,997 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Celine Dion Rear Orchestra Seats?

No need to be sorry, I just wanted to be sure which area you were asking about. As with most theaters, there is a gentle rise and the seats will be a bit off center, in the hope that viewers will be high enough in their seats to see, or at least be able to peek through the gaps of the rows in front of yours.

It's a hard call, but I think the closer to the front of a section you can get tickets for, the better. Unfortunately, there is no way to tell if a giant, or someone with Jersey Shore hair will be seated in front of you ;). Believe it, or not, I've see height challenged people bring small cushions into the theater with them.

canada
Level Contributor
4,320 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Celine Dion Rear Orchestra Seats?

away closer would be alot better like front orch 4 seating

9. Re: Celine Dion Rear Orchestra Seats?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 01:19