We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Las Vegas - LAX Airport Bus

BKK
Level Contributor
560 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Las Vegas - LAX Airport Bus

Can anyone tell me if there is a bus that goes directly from las vegas to LAX airport? I might need to do this at the last minute and don't want to pay the high price for a last minute plane ticket. I also don't want to have to change buses in downtown LA.

Near Disneyland
Level Contributor
724 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Las Vegas - LAX Airport Bus

None that I know of however you can route thru Anaheim from LAX using the Airport Bus. Then use Greyhound(cheaper) or Lux Bus America from Anaheim to LV(not so cheap).

Lowestoft, Suffolk
Level Contributor
131 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Las Vegas - LAX Airport Bus

I think there's a shuttle but that goes from LA train station to the airport. I'm travelling from Fresno to LAX in June, so am still looking into this. As I understand it it's $3 and runs every half hour. I found the information on the Amtrak website.

Near Disneyland
Level Contributor
724 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Las Vegas - LAX Airport Bus

That is correct and it is a new service called the LAX Flyaway Bus. Runs between Downtown LA Union Station and LAX. Serves all terminals departure and arrival. Believe the service frequency is every 30 minutes throughout the day.

I tried looking for that same info on the Amtrak site to no avail. Ended up doing a Google search.

Near Disneyland
Level Contributor
724 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Las Vegas - LAX Airport Bus

Forgot to add Google info. Try these 2 links:

http://www.lacity.org/ita/urldoc2630.pdf

http://www.lawa.org/flyAwayInfo2.cfm

BKK
Level Contributor
560 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Las Vegas - LAX Airport Bus

Thanks. You guys rock. I am really shocked there is such a service.

Lowestoft, Suffolk
Level Contributor
131 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Las Vegas - LAX Airport Bus

I was suprised too-and so glad! Don't want to be paying for taxis or dragging my suitcases around LA on my own!