We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in April

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sussex, UK
8 posts
Save Topic
Weather in April

Hello

Please, please can anyone give me there experiences with the weather in Las Vegas in April. I have read so many mixed reviews I hope it is around 75.

Thanks

Oro VAlley Arizona
Level Contributor
280 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in April

Hi. You can check www.weather.com for some average temp's. We have similar or close to similar weather to Las Vegas. If I had to predict it would probably be in the 80's or perhaps 90's during the day in April. Also what part of April.

Maricopa, AZ
Level Contributor
271 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in April

What time in April? I was there last year during the last week of April and it was between 90 and 97 the entire time. I am not sure if this is unusual though.

los angeles, ca
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in April

Check this website before you head to Vegas, and type in Las Vegas, Nevada to get the 5-10 day weather forecast.:

http://weather.yahoo.com/

Record highs in April is 78F

los angeles, ca
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in April

Actually, another typo- avg high is 78F in April. Record high is 99F reported end of April.

Rahway, New Jersey
Level Contributor
151 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather in April

I was there first week of April last year - it was mid-80's all week and sunny except for one rainy day. I couldn't have asked for more perfect weather and hopefully it will be the same again for us this trip - 1st week April again!

Manitoba, Canada
Level Contributor
650 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather in April

We're going the first week of April too! Glad to see it will be nice weather, especially since I've heard so many good things about the Flamingo pool :)

However, I've learned from all our travels -- you can't plan on the weather, so check the forecast the day before you leave, pack appropriately and bring the "just in case" stuff like raincoats, etc. It's better to bring it & not need it than the other way around! (yes, I am one of those people who has to sit on my suitcase to close it. Well, I was, until I bought a bigger suitcase!)