We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

When to book Bellagio etc

Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
475 posts
137 reviews
Save Topic
When to book Bellagio etc

We're just booked our flights for mid June 2013 for our first visit to Las Vegas. We want to stay at the Bellagio lakeview room and was wondering when its best to book (have noticed the advice making a refundable booking) Also when it comes to excursions, shows, restaurants etc is it best to book beforehand or wait till we get there. Sorry I know I'm abit premature with my questions but you know what the initial excitement is like when you first book

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
19,564 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: When to book Bellagio etc

I personally would book a room anytime you want as long as you go with a refundable option - you will pay for the first night as a refundable deposit.

You can then monitor prices and cancel/rebook if you see a lower rate or simply ask them for the reduced rate on the existing reservation.

You can't lose as you have a refundable booking that you know the price wont increase with the option to get it at a lower rate later - just make sure it's a refundable booking.

As far as restuarants are concerned I always favour waiting till you get there - if there is a show you really want to see it's probably a good idea to book in advance (but not for your first night in LV).

Manchester, England
Level Contributor
1,256 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: When to book Bellagio etc

Good advice from Tom.

Sign up to smarter Vegas and look at the unlisted deals. As soon as you see a good deal for the Bellagio, book it, as Tom says make sure it is refundable. Then just keep checking and if you see a better deal just cancel and rebook at the new rate.

Shows, we always book headline shows as soon as the dates are released. Other shows such as Jersey Boys etc we book while we are in Vegas usually at Tix4tonight.

Restaurants, we book them while we are in Vegas.

Enjoy Vegas :)

3. Re: When to book Bellagio etc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 06:18