We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

may 2013 for seven nights

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
145 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
may 2013 for seven nights

me and wife first timers may 2013 for 7 nights.

where on a budget of around 100-150 a night best for a couple , would not mind a room with a view ?

booked flights but not hotel.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,516 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: may 2013 for seven nights

The week nights are obviously cheaper than a weekend, so we stay in Downtown for Thurs/Fri/Saturday then Sunday to Thurs on strip, luckily we are on comps in Flamingo and Downtown cost was only £115. On your budget you should be fine in alot of the hotels, but not for weekends

Fredericksburg...
Level Contributor
1,227 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: may 2013 for seven nights

Tropicana seems to be a good deal even on weekends. About $90 during week and $160 on weekends. It is a little early and better deals may turn up. Lasvegasadvisor.com is a good site that links up with discount codes on many of the sites. You can probably find a strip hotel on your budget even on the weekends you may have to look around.

I don't know if all the Caesar's property charge your entire stay the day you book. In April I stayed at the Flamingo for 4 nights and booked in February. They charged the entire stay when I booked. Their website instructed that I would be charged a deposit but it didn't state how much until I confirmed the reservation. I was a little upset with that because I am used to being charged only the first nights stay as a deposit. Many posters on here book and rebook as better deals become available. Just make sure you book with a hotel that has a good cancellation policy -- some "great" deals may not be fully refundable if you cancel.

Edited: 02 October 2012, 19:00
Ireland
Level Contributor
2,809 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: may 2013 for seven nights

Ah you and me both Chelsea Paul. I'm going from Dublin in May as well and my budget is €150 a night, excluding the hotel fee) and we have finally settled on the idea of a One Bed Suite in the MGM or a One Bed Balcony Suite in The SIgnature by MGM Grand

Topflight are holding The Luxor on a deal for us but we are able to change that up to 8 weeks before departure without fee.(A backup you might say)

You can book your hotel with American Holidays on their website http://www.americanholidays.com without booking flights with them. Their rates are fairly competitive as well and can include free nights, upgrades or buffet cards.

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
506 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: may 2013 for seven nights

all the harrahs propertys are always good - no resort fees and great prices. For even cheaper prices check out downtown lots of choices for around $20 a night weekdays

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
145 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: may 2013 for seven nights

thanks people

Rancho Cucamonga
Level Contributor
9,218 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: may 2013 for seven nights

Its so far out the pricing isnt the best yet. So, book something now that is refundable. Book direct with the hotel. ON Strip is a must. Dont know when you plan to go beyond May, but if its Labor Day weekend it will be VERY expensive and packed. If its Labor Day or the week after VERY CHEAP. Avoid "Off StriP" like Stratosphere, or Downtown. Dangerous, rough and far from the food action of Vegas. Try to stay at MGM/NYNY corner or Ballys/Bellagio. Best locations, most must see and lots of stuff to do.

7. Re: may 2013 for seven nights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 04:17