We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delta out of Atlanta in June

Georgia
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Topic
Delta out of Atlanta in June

I'm flying out of Atlanta for Vegas on Delta on June 12 assuming they are still flying!! I have had my aircraft type, flight number or seating assignment changed for the third time since making reservations. The only way I happen to know this is by checking my itinerary on their website. It may not be a problem . I just hope they get it finalized soon. Just thought somone else flying out at about this same time from Atlanta might be interested.

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,572 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,039 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
571 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
388 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Newbridge, Ireland
Level Contributor
223 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Delta out of Atlanta in June

I've had one or two changes to my vegas flights, but they are all 1 minute different on departure or arrival or a flight number change and no time differential. The same for my flights to or from Honolulu, except for Honolulu flights have been changed 3 times so far. The only real change was an hour earlier arrival at Los Angeles from Honolulu, for which I was extremely grateful as this was the tightest connection time - we only had 50 minutes to land and connect with our flight to New York. Was very happy for the hour earlier time - mnd you since then they pulled back 30 minutes of that, but still the remaining 20 extra minutes are much appreciated.

The thing is that, like you, I have found most of these by checking the website myself as I was looking on the same day as they were changing. The one time I missed a change, notification of it arrived in my email - so if you give them an email address, they will catch up with you on the info :)