We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Harrahs for 164 or NY NY for 266 (include resort fee)?

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Topic
Harrahs for 164 or NY NY for 266 (include resort fee)?

Ok

So i thought i decieded i was going ot stay at Harrahs for the 3 nights in vegas.

But it turns out that NY NY is only going to cost me $100 more total.

Is it worth the extra cheese?

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,565 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,032 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
570 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
388 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Harrahs for 164 or NY NY for 266 (include resort fee)?

What dates are you going? I'd go for Harrahs if the price difference was that high, but I'm sure there are better options.

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Harrahs for 164 or NY NY for 266 (include resort fee)?

oct. 23-26.

https:/…

click on "classic" - the price is lower.

https:/…

i'm worried about the constructions in Harrahs area and i stayd allrady in PH and Ballys.

Did you find better options?

Thank you

Edited: 08 October 2012, 06:48
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,107 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Harrahs for 164 or NY NY for 266 (include resort fee)?

If it was me I'd think it was a tough one. Having stayed at NYNY I would recommend it and I like it that end of the Strip. But for only 3 night, perhaps it's worth saving the $100 for whilst you are there.....

Wailuku, Hawaii
Level Contributor
855 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Harrahs for 164 or NY NY for 266 (include resort fee)?

Loved stay at Harrahs and NY, both are good but was at Harrahs yesterday and the construction and detours are crazy. I wouldn't stay there until it's all finish. We had a car and getting through all that mess was insane but if you are not renting a car you should be fine. If you are renting a car stay at NY.

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Harrahs for 164 or NY NY for 266 (include resort fee)?

Thanks for replies. I don't rent a car, but i sleep during the day and worried either the noise (good sleep is big issue to me) or walking every day thru the constructions (i go from Harrahs mainly southband to PH area). But extra 100$ ... So i steel uncertain

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Harrahs for 164 or NY NY for 266 (include resort fee)?

What about Ballys? Hotel isn't bad, easy to get upgraded to North Tower, much better location, and about $175.

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Harrahs for 164 or NY NY for 266 (include resort fee)?

Thought about it. But i was staing there last year and i would like to vary. I booked this three hotels and now i need to deside finally which of them cancel and where to stay.

I need an advice from someone who stayed lately at Harrahs about the inconvenience and the noise from the constructions. sufferable or not.

Park Forest...
Level Contributor
11,488 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Harrahs for 164 or NY NY for 266 (include resort fee)?

I understand why Harrah's may seem inconvinient right now but you should be able to do better than NYNY for the cost difference.

9. Re: Harrahs for 164 or NY NY for 266 (include resort fee)?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 21:19