We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I Can't Believe It!

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
1,691 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
I Can't Believe It!

A while ago I logged into 'My Booking' for Virgin Atlantic and noticed on my return flight it said 'Your times have changed' ...click to confirm.

After checking the times they ere exactly the same as what i booked so I put it down to a glitch and clicked confirm.

Just looking at my booking again and noticed that the times indeed are the same but the date isn't. We now have an extra night in Vegas which isn't a bad thing although the extra night just happens to be a Saturday ($$$$).

Oh well not much I can do about it, looks like Virgin are scaling back some of their flights and the Saturday return flight seems to have bit the dust...in January at least!

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,565 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,032 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
570 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
388 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Right of the Center
Level Contributor
186 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: I Can't Believe It!

Thanks for sharing.

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,362 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I Can't Believe It!

You could always stay off Strip that Saturday night if you wanted to save some money. Orleans, Silverton, South Point, etc. would all be good choices.

Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
955 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I Can't Believe It!

An extra night in Vegas? Priceless!

If the prices are too high on the Strip, maybe think about staying downtown that night.

Have fun!

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
1,691 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I Can't Believe It!

It was a bit of a shock but we'll work something out so we can stay on the strip.

Got a feeling they might change my London - Las Vegas flight from Saturday to Sunday too so may end up being 7 nights again...guess I'll just have to wait and see!

Hate how airlines do this...but there is very little I can do about it.

Clare

blacksburg va
Level Contributor
6,859 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I Can't Believe It!

actually its good info to share.

we had the same thing happen thru us air,but 2 things had changed,at 1st my wife only noticed it was the time, but on the day we printed our boarding passes we learned that they changed the type of plane,and our seats had changed,we were not sitting together,took aloty of calling to get it corrected

6. Re: I Can't Believe It!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 12:19