We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caesars palace free continental breakfast

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
47 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Caesars palace free continental breakfast

Have seen a good deal on an Augustus tower room with free continental breakfast included, can anyone advise where this free continental breakfast is situated in the hotel and what you actually get for breakfast or is it a voucher

Many thanks

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,569 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,035 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
570 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Luxury...
357 reviews
from US$299.99*
US$399.00
blacksburg va
Level Contributor
6,859 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Caesars palace free continental breakfast

wish I could help. we always stay comped in augustus tower and have boatloads of offers but never saw one for continental breakfast,or even a spot set up for it?

I have seen this offer mentioned befor from other posters from the uk so maybe its a special offer they send out for you guys?

all i can say is you will enjoy that tower and CP is a 1st class place to stay.

Boston
Level Contributor
24,611 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Caesars palace free continental breakfast

I heard it was for Java Coast, I believe at Ballys and Flamingo, could be wrong.

blacksburg va
Level Contributor
6,859 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Caesars palace free continental breakfast

since they made the augustus tower its own check in area (used to be diamond check in) my only trip there we were greeted at limo by someone from vip services who took us directly to our room. so maybe they have some continental food items in augustus check in area in the am?

Trenton, Michigan
Level Contributor
11 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Caesars palace free continental breakfast

My son went a while ago to Caesars with the free continental breakfast, and it was $20 / day voucher (ie. $10 each person) at Java Coast

5. Re: Caesars palace free continental breakfast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 12:17