We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Earliest flights to LV from north east

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newark, Delaware
Level Contributor
565 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Earliest flights to LV from north east

Hello,

I tried to find this information without spending a ton of time searching different airports and airlines, but have not found anything too early and figured I would just ask all you TA'ers if you know of any. I live in northern Delaware so I am within a couple hours of D.C. BWI, PHL, Newark, and even NYC airports(preferably not the latter). We will be using Vegas as our base to go to ZION, GCNP, Death Valley, and Yosemite, so the earlier we can get there the better so we can get going.

Thanks

Princeton, New...
Level Contributor
95 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Earliest flights to LV from north east

go to matrix.itasoftware.com

Do a search and sort by timebars.

There are flights as early as 7AM, may be earlier.

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,127 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Earliest flights to LV from north east

When are you planning to go? I know JetBlue runs their daily LV flights at different times during the year. Fall and winter, they offer an early morning flight from Boston to LV, but the rest of the year, it is early afternoon or the redeye only.

Try Expedia or Travelocity. Put in your own airport, then select "check surrounding airports" and put in a 6am departure time. Then sort the results by departure time. That will give the list of earliest departures. You might to change your base airport to cover the whole area.

Chicago
Level Contributor
591 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Earliest flights to LV from north east

try southwest, there is a nonstop out of phl that gets you in at 9:50am

Newark, Delaware
Level Contributor
565 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Earliest flights to LV from north east

I just realized what DIva was asking. I am going next August. Southwest only has flights till April. Some March flights are earlier than October and I assume the earlier flights are less likely to be offered in summer. I don't need to get tickets now, but am trying to get some timing down to plan activities.

I figure I can definitely get in by 11:00 and probably by 10:00, but any earlier would be great. I found Southwest flights from BWI getting in at 8:55 and from PHL at 9:20, but only in March.

That Matrix website is handy, but in August I think 9:50 is as early as I can get.

Thanks for the quick responses.

5. Re: Earliest flights to LV from north east

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2013, 10:18