We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Steak or Seafood Dinner for 2.....

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Milwaukee
Level Contributor
857 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Steak or Seafood Dinner for 2.....

My soon to be Fiance' and I will be in Vegas over the weekend Nov 9-13. We will have a car, and we want to go out for 1 nice planned dinner, the rest of our dining will be done in the fashion of of when we're hungry, we'll eat. We're looking for suggestions.

I think our price limit will be between $40 and $50 per person for food. I've eaten at Del Frisco's before and had a very pleasant dining experience there in that price range, but we're possibly looking to find someplace on the strip. We've tried to go online and look at menu's, but they all seem to look the same to me. I'd hate to spend more on a steak dinner than Del Frisco's and have the quality be less just to say we dined on the strip.

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,034 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Steak or Seafood Dinner for 2.....

Circus Circus Steakhouse.

2b
BC, Canada
Level Contributor
3,671 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Steak or Seafood Dinner for 2.....

Check out the Palm in the Forum Shops. They have a special going on for Steak and Lobster or Steak and Shrimp or Steak and Crab. Includes starter and dessert. We were there last week and enjoyed it; price is reseasonable.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,558 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Steak or Seafood Dinner for 2.....

The Range at Harrah's last day is Sunday the 11th. I'll probably try to hit it for closing night. (Changing to Ruth's Chris in January).

Despite the trashing that Circus Circus gets, the steakhouse is at the top of the ratings list!

Knoxville, TN
Level Contributor
520 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Steak or Seafood Dinner for 2.....

The Steakhouse at Circus Circus. Classy, delicious, and within your price range. You will need reservations.

Baltimore...
Level Contributor
16 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Steak or Seafood Dinner for 2.....

We had a great meal at Charlie Palmer steakhouse.There is a $48 for 3 course meal with "bottomless" wine. It is called "Cut of the Week." YOu can check what the cut is at the beginning of the week. It is a little over budget with tip and tax, but it is definitely worth it. You will be hard pushed to find a better fine dining 3 course meal with steak and wine in Vegas, in my opinion. I am sure I will be swiftly corrected.

Kansas City
Level Contributor
376 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Steak or Seafood Dinner for 2.....

Joe's Prime Seafood, Steak and Crab at the Forum Shops at Caesars has a great late lunch special that you can get for about $30 each, included a desert. We used to eat at the Palm at Forum Shops, but tried this place last trip and we will be going back for dinner. It was excellent! Check out their menu on line.

austin
Level Contributor
343 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Steak or Seafood Dinner for 2.....

My favorite steak was at emeril in the MGM which was about fifty dollars and by far the best steak I have had, but Texas de brazil three miles from the strip is a great steakhouse with 14 types of meat. If you sign up to the website before you get a free dinner also. We went in a group last time and it was everyone's favorite place by far. We are going for Christmas and plan on eating here many times. I hear they have the same type of place on the strip, but I am not sure if it is as good. Tdb also has a lobster bisque the rest do not have. Which I like but not mean much to you two. I will add emeril I left hungry vs tdb is a all you can eat and something new

Arizona
Level Contributor
230 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Steak or Seafood Dinner for 2.....

Another vote for Joe's at the Forum Shops, one of my musts while in Vegas!

California Hot...
Level Contributor
715 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Steak or Seafood Dinner for 2.....

Joe's Stone Crab & Steaks. Love the $30 special. If you haven't tried them, stone crabs are a must with that mustard/mayo dip. Yum.

Edited: 29 October 2012, 20:32
Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
11,961 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Steak or Seafood Dinner for 2.....

If you want a melt in your mouth steak, get the filet from N9NE Steakhouse in the Palms. We have had our last 2 anniversary dinners there and everything was awesome both times.

Our meals consisted of the same thing both times:

- 8 oz. filet, one for each of us

- Side of asparagus for the wife

- A large baked potato with all the fixins to split (butter, sour cream, chives, cheese, and bacon)

- Soft drink for the wife, ice water for me

- Campfire S'Mores for dessert

Total bill before tip was around $145, but well worth it!!! Every bite of everything we ate was incredibly delicious!!! And the service was great as well. If you go on a week-night, it isn't as crowded.