We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

grand luxe

boston
Level Contributor
258 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
grand luxe

hi i want to try this restaraunt,in all my years of going i would say i was gonna try it and when i arrive i forget about the things that was on my todo list.so what is recommend for a newbe.i was looking at the menue and the potatoe egg rolls sounds good,also for something light i was thinking of the polyn salad that sounds good.so what are your favorites when dining at the grand luxe,and which one you would recommend/ventian or palazo.thanks

calleefoneeya
Level Contributor
3,983 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: grand luxe

I don't think there's much difference between the 2 outlets.

I like their breakfasts myself.

birm
Level Contributor
3,087 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: grand luxe

When you arrive look at the menu and order whatever you want, it's a chain, varied menu, either location works depending on the time you want to visit.

It's a cheap meal, nothing to

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,124 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: grand luxe

Lovsu, the OP is asking for recommendations for favorites at the restaurant. Sometimes locations can vary from one to the other in chains, hence the question. If you can't contribute, don't.

I love the Chicken Madeira. I order it every time I go to the location in Chicago. I also love the ginger pear martini. It's a fun restaurant.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,269 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: grand luxe

Both are the same, but Palazzo seating is usually quicker during peak times.

I love the enchiladas! I had the filet there once, but am so spoiled by the upscale dining in Vegas that I didn't enjoy it as much as I had hoped.

Everybody I go with has always enjoyed their dishes.

Georgetown, Kentucky
Level Contributor
1,328 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: grand luxe

I prefer the Palazzo location over the Venetian. It just seemed slightly more upscale and the service was better. It also seemed a little more quiet than the Venetian location.

The Sunday night pasta was very good and my husband loved his spicy Buffalo rolls. Peach Bellini was wonderful.

Have fun!

Edited: 06 November 2012, 02:38
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: grand luxe

Losvu still lives in his moms basement.

boston
Level Contributor
258 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: grand luxe

thanks i cant wait i will be in vegas on weds.i willgo during lunch time,i kinda feel intimidated by the palazzo location i feel you have to be dressed up in such a nice hotel.looking forward to it if i dont get side tracked.

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
42,871 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: grand luxe

I really like the Chicken Pot Pie, but you better be hungry.

Georgetown, Kentucky
Level Contributor
1,328 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: grand luxe

No worries jjones you do not have to dress up and Kt is correct as usual...the portions are ginormous.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,269 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: grand luxe

Dressing up is really not necessary unless you enjoy dressing up because you are on vacation. I have stayed at the Palazzo with my Hippie tattooed dad and nobody really cared. He smoke cigars and drank wine in his jeans and flannel shirt and fit in like a glove. Vegas is accepting to all!