We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fire Fly

North East
Level Contributor
264 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Fire Fly

Thinking about visiting Fire Fly the night we arrive in a couple of weeks. Any comments?

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
1,498 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Fire Fly

You mean Firefly?? http://www.fireflylv.com/index.html

Sure, why not?

Edited: 23 November 2012, 04:24
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
25,808 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Fire Fly

You dont say where you are staying, ill assume on the Strip? Unless you are driving (please don't drink and drive) , why take the Time and effort plus cab fare each way to go to any of their locations all of which are off strip?

Don't get me wrong, I go there, I was at the Paradise location last Friday night and very well may end up there this weekend as well, but there should be plenty of spots on the strip to satisfy you?

Boston...
Level Contributor
6,994 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fire Fly

Not a bad place. But I agree with GoodBeer. Not worth the effort from the strip. There are numerous equivalent or superior options that are easier to get to.

North East
Level Contributor
264 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Fire Fly

We have a car and will be renting at the airport. At 61 we know not to drink and drive. We are staying at the Orleans and I understand there is an Irish bar across the street. Maybe that is a better choice.

We do enjoy fine dining and will be visiting some nice restaurants during our stay, but we are looking for a more casual bite to eat on our first night.

New York
Level Contributor
188 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Fire Fly

We went to the Paradise location on our last trip and enjoyed it. Lots of options, great service and great sangria. We were there on a Thursday night, and it was very crowded and lively. We enjoyed the atmosphere, but if you are looking for a place to relax after a long flight, it might not be conducive to that. Possibly some of the other locals can comment on whether or not it's typically that busy.

Farmingdale, New...
Level Contributor
173 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fire Fly

We visit Fire Fly each trip. I rarely drink but love their Sangria. My husband and I are in our early 60's and enjoy all the choices that we can share. It can be noisey, but it is fun to watch the younger generation enjoy themselves. I'd go, especially if you have not been there before.

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
2,606 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fire Fly

Oh dizidezi, same with us. We live in the Tampa, Florida area. There are numerous Latin restaurants but we have yet to find anything close to Firefly's sangria. It is our first place to dine upon arriving in Vegas. For some reason, that place just makes me happy.

8. Re: Fire Fly

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 22:16